No Repeat

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew's pov:

 

"I hate this."

My eyes fluttered open as I heard Risa grumble this, making my eyebrows knit together.

It's not like I'm liking this either. Though I'm used to sleep kinda everywhere, the floor is still hard and the weather is still cold.

"Go to sleep." I muttered, only to get another grumble from Risa.

I understand her though...

Getting locked up in a practice room... again!

"I'm trying to, you idiot." she hissed as I heard her moving over the floor, the zipper of my jacket hitting the ground.

Her temper really...

Sighing, I stood up and looked at the other side of the room where Risa was trying to sleep. Walking to her, she turned he body, already hearing that I was nearing her.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I continued walking and sat down next to her.

"It's cold." I shrugged and lied down, right next beside her.

She tensed but relaxed not long after as she sighed and tried to cover her shoulders with my jacket. 

Just lying next to her, made me think back of the first time how we got locked inside. How she had those nightmares and freaked the hell out of me because it looked like she was having a death fight in those awful dreams of hers.

Risa's breathing calmed me down and slowly my eyes started to fall shut, sleep trying to cover me. I was tired, really tired and I wanted to sleep.

The way Risa was moving, already told me she fell asleep, so I took this as my chance to get closer to her and share out warmth to each other before we would both catch a cold from sleeping like this on the floor.

She moved her body a bit, but I placed my arm over her as she slept against my chest with her back, curling up a bit while I adjusted the jacket for her.

When I felt I got a bit warmer, I let myself doze off to dreamland, where I could rest, rest and rest. Really rest.

 

It was warm and it felt nice to sleep like this. It felt like it had been such a long time that this feeling came over to me and I enjoyed it really. But the interruption of Risa's body moving made me get awake.

Fluttering my eyes open, squinting a bit because I was really sleepy, I noticed how Risa was keeping to move around in my arms like she was having a restless sleep.

Grumbling, I tightened my arm around her and she stopped immediately, sighing before she went to sleep peacefully again.

Being able to sleep again, I let my eyes fall shut once again. Letting the warmth around us embrace me.

 

I woke up with a frown when I noticed it was cold and the warmth tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter