Past Discomforts

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"What's wrong?" Jinki asked, noticing that I wasn't paying attention to the TV that was on and that I wasn't even eating from the chocolate cake on my plate.

I only shook my head, pulling my knees up as I hugged them with my arms.

"Are you tired?" he asked, placing his hand on my knees, trying to get my attention because he knew I wasn't focused.

"A bit." I answered honestly and finally looked at him, being pulled into his brown orbs.

I've always liked his eyes, they were deep, warm and they were like magnets, pulling me into staring at them at times.

Jinki smiled lightly , tapping his fingers on my knees, lightly and playfully.

"I'm a bit worried about the filming." I finally confessed, Jinki's head tilting in confusion.

"Why? Is it hard? Are they not nice to you?" he asked, worry coating his words.

I quickly shook my head, giving him an assuring smile.

"No, it's not that, they're really nice to me and my sunbaes help me a lot." I said before my smile disappeared.

"Then...?"

"I have to film a scene I don't really feel comfy with." I sighed, biting my lips by just the mere thought of doing such a thing in front of so many people and having to see it get on TV to be seen by thousands of people.

"Not comfy? Why? Is it something difficult to do?" Jinki continued to ask, his fingers having stopped with tapping as he searched for my eyes.

I nodded.

"It's a bed scene." I said and before I could even continue, Jinki already made me half deaf with his loud yelling.

"What?! Bed Scene?!" 

"Quiet it down, will you?!" I hissed, making sure the windows weren't open so that people would hear him speaking so loud. "Not everyone needs to know it."

Jinki blinked furiously with his eyes, showing his frustration.

"What is this? You're a rookie actress! What bed scene?" Jinki asked with a huff, not undersdtanding one bit why I had to film such a scene when it was my debut drama.

I shrugged, sighing lightly.

"It's nothing revealing or anything. I've scanned the lines of the scene and basically ther is a bed and I have to act with Joo Won sunbae. We only talk, argue? But the thing is.. It makes me think of..."

I didn't had to continue my words for Jinki's eyes to soften and his hands take mine, itnertwining them.

"About what happend a few years ago?" Jinki asked, so soft and careful that I barely heard it, but I did and I gave him a nod as respons.

"I don't have good memories with that." I confessed, looking at Jinki who had unreadable eyes.

What was he thinking?

There was a short silence before he talked, breaking it and giving me a gentle stare with those brown orbs of him.

"Don't worry about it. That was something very...stupid that happend but it's different here, right? I't's only acting and nothing real is happening. And like you said, you're only going to talk, just not while standing, not on a chair or couch, but on a bed..." Jinki tried to comfort me but I noticed how disappointed and frustrated he was that I still had to do it.

"I know, but I'm afraid that I'll turn into a statue when I'll have to film it, you know..." I grumbled, leaning against Jinki, snuggling close to him. In return, he wrapped his arm around me, pushing me closer to him which I liked, having him close, very close to me.

"It's acting Risa. Just think of that actor sunbae as me. Relax. Don't think about that bastard." Jinki muttered.

"Will it be possible though...?" I asked.

Jinki nodded.

"Why not? You have no problem sleeping on the same bed with me and you don't even need to sleep in the scene, right? I believe you. You can get over it. It has been a few years now..."

I hummed, snuggling closer to Jinki, desperate for his warmth and the scent of his aftershave that calms me down.

"You're not...angry though?"

Jinki chuckled softly before humming firmly.

"Of course I am. I can't believe you'er acting out a bed scene, even though nothing will happen, with another actor... He must be pretty handsome too, isn't he?" Jinki pouted.

Laughing, I nodded in agreement.

"He is pretty handsome." I laughed, earning a tight hug from Jinki.

"No! You're mine!" he protested cutely, pecking my forehead lightly.

"Yeah yeah." I brushed it off, laughing at how cutely he pouted.

"But... Do you want me to go to the filming with you?" Jinki proposed, making me push him away and look at him.

"Really? Won't it be weird..."

Jinki gave me a wink, pecking my lips.

"Don't worry, I can drag others with me." he grinned before moving his arms, an action to make me go back into the embrace we were before.

 

"Good day everyone." I greeted the people at the set, bowing my head politely.

The staff and actors and actresses greeted me back with smiles on their faces, giving me a good feeling for today. Of course I was still nervous, but knowing that Jinki would come later calmed me a bit down as well.

"Hello." I heard someone say and I quickly bowed my head, giving Joo Won sunbae a smile, greeting him back.

"Hello, sunbae."

He smiled, letting his hair stylist do his work as he brushed and sprayed through his hair while standing in front of me.

"Ready for it?" he asked.

"Honestly?" 

Joo Won sunbae nodded.

"No." I smiled sheepishly, making him chuckle and get scolded by his hair stylist that was busy fixing his hair.

"Don't worry." he laughed lightly, trying to assure me that everything would be alright. "Just focus on the acting, I'll follow it." he gave me a wink before getting called away by the director who wanted to talk to him.

I smiled as I walked to the dressing room, getting ready for my character make-over.

 

"And, action!" 

I walked around the boxed hotel room setting and looked around before taking the bottle of water on the table, pouring myself a glass of water.

Sipping slowly from it, I heard Joo Won sunbae rustling with his jacket that he was taking off.

My heart was beating hard against my chest and my hands were starting to sweat.

"When do you think it will stop raining?" I asked, turning my head to look at Joo Won who was looking so differently from his real self, completely immersed in his character.

He shrugged, looking annoyed at the fake window.

"Why did it had to rain this hard?" I grumbled, sighing heavily right after it. "And bumping against you." I rolled my eyes.

Joo Won sunbae scoffed, showing me an expression that told me he was frustrated and irritated.

"I mean, knowing that you and Hana have broken up already makes me so angry." I kept talking. "And getting stuck with you here is just a nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter