Practice

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I took a deep breath as the music started, my eyes focused on the lyrics. It was practice time for me and somehow I ended up practicing together with Bitna. Not that I mindded it though.

"Risa, you do the first part and chorus. Bitna, you the second one and the second chorus. From then on, repeat the chorus together."

Our vocal singing teacher said as she tapped her fingers on the beat, giving me a sign as it was almost my turn to sing.

My lips moved once it was time to sing and I did my best to hit those notes and use the right technique.

I've never heard bitna sing before and when I heard her voice, I was satisfied to know that she wasn't a good singer either. Even if it was like that, she did shine with confidence, making me do my best even more.

"Risa, you're better in switching the low with the high notes. Good. Keep working on it though. Bitna, you use your nose too muc. Try to sing with your stomach."

We both nodded as we started all over again, repeating the song till we were worn out.

"Good work. Keep practicing and use the advice I gave you girls. We'll try a more difficult song next time."

 

I gulped down the water from my bottle before throwing it away in the trash bin while Bitna waited for me so that we could go to the cafeteria of the building.

"You did an audition right?" Bitna asked. "How did it go?"

"I did my best." I shrugged and smiledas I saw Victoria unnie.

"Unnie." I grinned as Victoria grinned back and greeted Bitna who did it politely in return.

"Did you two eat already? If not, join me." 

I nodded my head, accepting her offer as Bitna smiled back, nodding too.

We sat cozily at a small table as we ate our food. I was starving and my energy was so low with practicing singing and note reading before that.

"How did your Samsung CF go?" unnie asked Bitna who smiled, taking a bite from her sandwich.

"It went well. THe directer was pleased." Bitna answered with a smile before taking another bite.

"And you? The audition?"

"I did my best." I shrugged again. "The judges asked me a few questions and manager unnie said I would know if I passe dthe audition or not tomorrow."

Victoria unnie widened her eyes and looked excited to know if I passed it or not.

"I hope you passed it. You worked so hard for it." 

I nodded my head with a small chuckle when suddenly someone sat next to me.

"Oh, you're here for practice?" Victoria unnie said, giving the guy next to me a smile.

"We're here for learning a new choreography for a song."

"Minho oppa." I smiled as he grinned and patted my shoulders a bit before nodding his head to Bitna.

"I thought you had filming?" I asked.

"It got canceled, so I can practice together with the others." Minho grinned as he grabbed a piece of my sandwich and ate it, chewing on it happily.

"Ya, that was mine..." I frowned, giving him a playful glare.

"It's just a small piece...." Minho pouted, giving Vic unnie an innocent expression, his eyes big like puppy eyes.

Damn this guy. Using his frog like eyes to act cute!

Vic unnie chuckled, shaking her head. "I thought you know to not mess with Risa when it comes to food." she commented, making me nod in agreement.

Seriously though, you don't just steal food from me.

"I know." Minho grinned cheekily, giving me those big eyes again. "That's why it's so fun." he shrugged and grabbed another one, making me quickly grab it back.

"Minho oppa...You're mean..."

Minho oppa chuckled as he looked at his watch.

"Oh, should be going to the practice room. You girls wanna come too? Practicing all alone with five guys is so boring."

I didn't know Vic unnie was looking at me when she agreed to go and pull also along.

Bitna nodded her head, not even hiding her interest to watch SHINee's practice.

 

"I'm here!" Minho said loudly as he opened the door of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter