Talk Show

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Risa, you can go up stage when the lights turn into green." a staff member told me.

I nodded and bowed my head lightly before I waited and looked at the MC's talk to each other while I waited to get up.

 

"And today we have a special guest with us! Being a rookie idol, she shot up rapidly, becoming one of the ebst models of the country. Here is Jung Risa!!" the female MC said.

I saw the light jump to green and jumped on the stage, bowing politely, greeting everyone on the set.

"Welcome, welcome, sit down." the second female MC smiled and pointed to an empty chair.

I nodded gratefully and sat down, making sure the skirt I ws wearing wasn't showing anything.

"How have you been, Risa-shi?" the sole male MC asked curious and excited.

I gave him one of my best smiled and nodded my head.

"I have been pretty well."

"So, Risa-shi. You're here today to discuss some things about your carreer and of course about other things, that you can't escape." the second female lead laughed, making me smile nervously.

"So lately, you have been having a lot of shedules. What is keeping you so busy these days?" the first female MC asked.

"Recently, I'm doing a photoshoot for a fashion magazine. I'm also shooting for a CF for a make-up brand."

"And what's the concept of the photoshoot?" 

"Euhm... well, it will be taken in Jeju Island, so it will have a romantic concept?" I chuckled softly.

The MC's chuckled along while the male MC asked something again.

"You said, you're also a model now for a make-up brand. Did you ever think yuo would do CF's as a model?"

"Honestly, I never thought I would. I actually never thought I would become a model." I chuckled again.

"How did you become a model actually? Because we know that you have grown up in Europe." the first female MC asked.

"I actually was scouted. At that moment, I wasn't so sure of becoming a model, but after some thinking, I accepted the offer. Though to be completely truthful, I never thought, I would reach the spot I have now."

"So humble." the male MC chuckled cheerfully.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders lightly.

"Well, speaking of how your career of being a model started, you first did a photoshoot with SHINee, right?3 the second MC asked, making me nod slowly.

"Yes, that's true. It was nervewrecking and something totally new for me, but I'm glad that I did it with people from the same company, making it less awkward.

"A few years ago, there was also the rumor of you and SHINee's leader, Onew, being in a relationship. " the first MC commented, making my heart beat a bit faster.

I nodded slowly again, trying to think how to explain this, without being stuck in uncomfortable questions.

"It was when I had my photoshoot in Japan. I was a senior in high school back then and the seniors went on a school trip to Japan. Coincidentally, I had my job there too and Onew-shi had a concert with the other members for SHINee."

"So are the rumors true then?" the second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter