Work is work and nothing more

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Hey, that was mine!" I complained as Yoon Jae took my last chocolate cookie, nibbling on it with a sattisfied expression.

"You have to be faster." he chuckled as he kept chewing on it ebfore swallowing that delicious last chocolate chipped cookie.

Giving him a pout, I looked away from him and decided to text with Jihoo who got back to New York.

"Come on, it's only a cookie." Yoon Jae smiled, trying to make it up for me, but no, you don't mess with food with me.

Yoon Jae shrugged his shoulders when he realized I wouldn't budge so he spoke some inhoerent things under his breath before gasping.

"Ya, we're going to be late!"

I frowned and looked at him with confusion.

"What? It's only 11AM..." I said, looking at the clock, only to realize it was almsot 1PM in the afternoon already, jumping up in panic.

", did time go by that fast?!" I shrieked as I abandoned Yoon Jae in the living room and got myself quickly in my own bedroom to get changed and comb my hair that was still in a loose and really emssy braid.

"Hurry up, Risa!" Yoon Jae urged me to move faster and I almost hit him as I walked out, having changed my clothes almsot in record's time.

"Just quickly go." I hissed as he nodded and went to wait in the elevator as I locked my apartment's door before entering the lift.

 

"You're just on time..." manager unnie said a bit worried and her voice was hinted with scolding me, but I gave her a sheepish smile, making her sigh heavily.

"You lost track of time again, didn't you?" she asked as I quickly greeted the people we were passing while we walked to the make-up room.

I hummed as I saw Yoon Jae entering another room, probably to change inot his outfits too.

"Quickly get changed and get your make up and hair done." manager unnie sighed, but she didn't fail to give me a smile and gave me a fist in the air before she left, leaving me alone with the stylist.

"Oh by the way, there are two other people also joining the photoshoot." the stylist smiled as she combed my hair after I got into my dress.

I looked at her refelction into the mirror and didn't hide my confusion as she continued fixing my hair.

"I thought it was supposed to be me and Yoon Jae?" I asked as she took a of hair and curling it slightly.

"No, they changed it. But don't worry, the'yre from SM Entertainment too, so you'll feel at ease.3 she smiled as she combed my hair with her fingers, trying to let the curls come out perfectly like she wanted it.

From my company...?

"You're ready." the friendly stylist smiled as I thanked her and walked to where the otehrs were. Yoon Jae was waiting in front of my changing room and grinned ebfore we both walked to the photographer.

I thought my jaw would fall off when I saw Jinki walking carefree, greeting everyone and bowing politely.

"What is he doing here?" Yoon Jae asked as he also saw him and looked at me like I had an answer for him, which I didn't have.

Narrowing my eyes, I followed the woman near him, widening them as I noticed it was no one other than Bitna.

She's going to be in the same photoshoot as me...?

"Let's go..." Yoon Jae muttered as we walked closer and I smiled brightly at the photographer who I have worked multiple times with.

Jinki looked up and watched me with unreadable eyes before they shifted to Yoon Jae who was standing next to me, closely.

"Oh, we'll be working with SHINee's Onew and model Bitna of the same company. Hope you're alright with it?" the photographer asked with a smile, making me not able to say otherwise, though even if I did, it would be considered very rude and childish.

"Sure. What's the concept for today?" I asked curiously as I looked at my dress which was elegant and really pretty.

"Ah, wait, I'll explain it to you all four." the photographer muttered as he stood up and walked to the center where the set was already ready, decorated with couches, chairs, carpets and small clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter