Han eunsoo

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I my lips as I froze in front of my front door, thinking if I really should go or not after Jinki asked me to go and eat something.

It was a surrpise that he called me to go and eat something, but there was no reason to reject the offer? Was there?

Taking a deep breath, I opened my door and walked outside after locking it.

 

Jinki waved his hand as he saw me walk inside the rstaurant and I quickly went to him and seated at the empty chair in front of him.

"You came." he beamed, making me not know how to react for a moment.

"...Yes of course." I smiled and asked the waiter for a glass of water as one passed our table.

"Why did you suddenly want to eat together?" 

Jinki looked at me and I swear I almost saw him pout.

"Why? I can't?" he asked and I felt so guilty all of a sudden to ask such a foolish question.I quickly shook my head and thanked the waiter for the glass of water in a hurry as Jinki smiled again.

Okay... Is he sick or something?

"I just wanted to meet up. Since I'm in the country now, we should meet up more regulary." 

I nodded my head slowly, letting his words sink in when it hit me that seeing each other so much when we're not even in a relationship was weird.

But unknowingly, it didn't feel uncomfortable, not at all.

"I guess." I smiled back and took the menu, opening it and scanning through the food names.

"What's good in here?" I asked, turning a page.

"Chicken..."

I looked up and chuckled, seeing Jinki say it so innocently, making me feel all fluttering.

How could I forget? Chicken was his most precious food.

"Then chicken it is." I smiled, not even trying to hide the fact that I loved meat and chicken was no exception from it.

"So... what have you been doing lately?" I asked as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Been locking myself in the dorm to write..."

"Lyrics?" 

Jinki nodded. "And songs..."

I smiled and tapped the glass of my ice cold water where the ice was slowly melting in that glass cup.

"You?" he asked, showing curiosity in his twinkling eyes.

"Kinda everything... But I'm trying to focus on an audition for a drama."

"When is it?"

"The day after tomorrow." I answered and thanke dthe aiter when he arrived with the delicious looking food.

It was chicken rolls filled with vegetables and sweet peaches, making it look extra tasty.

"What's the character?" he asked, waiting for me to take a bite first, which I did because I knew he wouldn't eat before I did.

"A friend of the female lead." I answered, smiling as the chicken tasted delicious and almost heavenly. The salty taste of the vegetables with the juicy meat of the chicken and the sweet hints of the paeches blended together absolutely amazingly.

"A small role?"

I nodded and quickly took a piece of my chicken dish and placed it in front of Jinki's lips, making him look at me with almost bewilderment.

"It's totally awesome, taste it." I grinned, waiting for him to open his mouth and eat the piece on my fork.

He nodded slowly and opened his lips as I put the chicken in his mouth.

"And?" I waited with an anticipating expression.

"It tastes good." he chuckled as he took a piece of his ownn dish, waiting for me to taste it. It was chicken in a juicy yet thick sauce.

"Mmmm...!" I beamed as it tasted amazing too.

This restaurant is good!

Jinki chuckled and shook his head as he gave me more of his chicken dish, putting it on my place, making me beam brightly.

"So actually... I wanted to ask you something."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter