Making Up

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew's pov:

 

"Hello? This is Lee Jinki." Isaid through the phone.

"It's me, Michael."

Michael...? Why is he calling Kibum and why is he asking to talk to me...?

"Yes." I answered, not sure how to react to a phone call from him.

There was a short silence before Michael sighed, clearing his throat to start talking.

"Are you busy?" he asked a bit unsure.

"I had a packed schedule, but things are getting calmer, why?" I ased, not knowing what to expect from him.

"Good, then there should be no problem with you missing a few days, right?" 

I frowned, dropping myself down on my bed to make it more comfortable for my sore limbs and exhausted body.

"I don't think I understand what you're trying to say." I commented.

"Look here, Lee Jinki. I don't know what in the world happend to you and Risa," he started, my attention at its peak when I heard Risa's name.

Of course! Michael! Why didn't I think of asking Michael about Risa!

"Well... I do know but just not in details, but there's obviously gonna be some kind of movement from either you or Risa and seeing how Risa is, that person is going to be you. I'm not taking Risa's side, but as a man, you should know what to say and what not to say."

I bit my lips, humming softly.

"And take it from me, Jinki... I don't like that Bitna, Kibum doesn't like her and neither does Risa. If more people don't like her then that's gotta mean something. You may have seen lots of people since you're in the entertainment business, but I also see a lot of people around me and that Bitna is obviously hiding who she really is, she looks fake, she sounds fake."

"I don't think you can say that about someone you don't even really know." I said unhappy.

How could he say such harsh things about a person he saw once?

Michael scoffed, a grumble following it.

"Believe me, I don't need to get to know her to find out about her fake persona." Michael stopped before sighing heavily." Look Jinki... you shouldn't be this stupid, even if you're exhausted, tired, annoyed whatever you are. You already lost Risa once, don't let it happen again because if you two don't make up this time, there will be no you and Risa anymore, I won't let it happen again. Do you get what I'm saying?"

I frowned even worse hearing his words.

"Are you saying that if this doesn't get solved, you will force us away from each other?" I asked, huffing in disbelief.

"Exactly. And if that happens, I don't care if you're a member of some popular group, I don't care about you being a childhood friend of hers, I don't care that you and her have a special bond, I'll break it. If your relationship with her only goes this far then don't even continue anymore. I'm being serious here." Michael continued, making me feel bad and my anger boil.

"I only want the best for her and even for you, so please work it out so that I don't have to go to those measures." he sighed again.

"I'll never let someone take Risa away from me and I'll never let someone come in between us." I said determined, showing him that I wasn't on planning to stay still if he even tried something.

"Then act on it because that's exactly what Bitna is doing." he hissed, surprising me with his anger.

Bitna... Is she really planning that?

"Make it clear to her that you and Risa are dating and that you won't go to her."

I hummed, agreeing with what Michael said.

I'm not planning to lsoe Risa...not for a third time...!

"Good, buy a plane ticket and get your here." Michael demanded, making me grumble slightly. "I'll send every info you need to find her."

 

I opened my bedroom door, finding Minho and Kibum in front of my room, looking at me with big eyes and huge grins.

"We'll tell the managers to not worry." Kibum said, giving me a thumbs up as Minho nodded furiously with his head.

"Eavesdropping isn't a good habit." I scolded the two, searching for my car keys.

"Hey, I need to check if my phone isn't being smashed to a wall or something." Kibum shrugged his shoulders, giving me a teasing wink.

"I need to stop Kibum if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter