How?! When?! Now!

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Year 2020*

 

Risa's pov:

 

"You look beautiful!" Michael grinned, clapping his hands together as he praised his best friend.

Risa smiled lightly, nervousness embracing her tensed body.

"He's right! You're gorgeous!" Kibum oppa said while nodding his head, giving me two thumbs up.

"I feel like I'm going to trip in this dress." I muttered, showing the two guys an awkward smile, my eyebrows slightly knitted together.

Kibum oppa patted my bare shoulders, his hands warm.

"It's your wedding day, please don't let your face touch the floor." he laughed, making me roll my eyes and push him away, my hands patting the dress lightly so that it looked good on my body again.

I looked into the mirror, my reflection showing me how beautiful the dress is.

A white dress with bare shoulders hugged my body. Made out soft satin and embroided with small crystals, the dress shone brightly under the lights.

It drapped on the floor, my crystal studded high heels showing just enough to make people blind.

My hair was curled and half put up with a few hairpins, a small tiara holding some hair together. A simple pair of earrings and necklace finished off my wedding look.

"What if I rip this pricey dress?" I started to panic, shaking my head before Michael quickly stopped me.

"Stop moving so much or the hairdresses will have to redo your hair. And don't rip it. It costs thousands!" 

Like that would ease me!

"Michael, you're only making her more nervous." Kibum oppa sighed before fixing my hair a little, pulling a curled strand of hair to the front, falling over my bare shoulders, covering a bit of my dress.

His lips were curled up in a smile, making me look at his face.

"Why are you even wearing make-up?" I asked hiù, the idol star shrugging his shoulders.

"I have to look good on photos." he winked, passing the flower bouquet in my hands. A fair amount of pasel colored roses were decorated with some pearls and a satin wrapped holder.

The flowers gave of a faint floral scent, making me calm down slightly.

"It's time Risa, we're going to the wedding hall. Everything is gonna be great. this is your stage." Kibum oppa said with a bright smile, Michael patting my hands in agreement.

"See you later." I smiled awkwardly, my muscles not working well because I knew there would be many eyes looking at me.

Now I know how nervous Maeri was when she married dongho!

This is so nervewracking!

 

"Are you ready?" dad asked me, my head shaking furiously.

He laughed, holding my hand tightly before intertwining our arms together.

"Let's go." he said, the wooden doors opening the way to the wedding hall.

I could barely hear the music, only my heart beating against my chest and Jinki standing all the way in the front grabbed my attention.

He stood there, being so handsome wearing a pure white suit, a smiling angel.

His eyes were slightly widened, glued on me with each step I neared him till I stood in front of him.

"You look stunning." he whispered, my heart skipping a beat.

"You're not bad yourself. So good looking." I cracked a smile, his eyes smiling along with his bright grin.

I couldn't remember much from the wedding ceremony.

There was a lot of talking till we agreed to stay with each other in good and bad times. 

"You may kiss the bride."

Jinki smiled overjoyed, planting his lips softly on mine.

The cheers were loud and I could even hear people whistling and roaring, celebrating my and Jinki's wedding.

It finally happend.

We're married!

 

---

 

*Year 2028*

 

"Mmmhmm... Risa?" Jinki asked with closed eyes when I crawled out of bed, the cold air reaching him.

"I have to wake up Do Young." I yawned, rubbing my eyes. "He has to go to school." 

Jinki hummed half asleep, turning his body before covering himself under the blanket again, drifting back asleep.

He must be tired.

I glanced at him before quietly leaving our bedroom, entering our son's room, the child already awake.

"Good morning." I smiled when I noticed he was sitting in his bed, holding a book to read.

Do Young noticed me and beamed.

"Good morning, mom." 

"You're up already?"

He nodded, the same smile his dad has playing on his lips, showing me the book he got from the library last week.

"You're almost finished." I gasped, proud that he was so interested in books.

At least he will like reading!

"Yes!" he cheered, placing the bookmark between his book before closing it, placing it next to his pillow.

"Let's get washed up, you can't be late for school." I yawned, helping my son out of bed. "Brush your teeth very well. I'll go make breakfeast."

Do Young nodded, skipping towards the bathroom.

He has too much energy so early in the morning.

I opened the fridge and took out a few eggs, some sausages and placed them on the kitchen counter, getting ready to make breakfast.

"Do you want some coffee?" A still sleepy voice asked me, Jinki passing behind me to get to the coffee machine.

I hummed, nodding my head as I whisked the eggs in a bowl, adding s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter