Games

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"We'll have a one hour lunch break!" 

I relaxed my body, happy that there was a lunch break because honestly, my stomach ws growling.

"We prepared a buffet, so please help yourself." a staff member said, making me beam happily, my hands clasping together while I waited impatiently for Michael who was still talking to someone else.

"Let's eat together. "Tae oppa grinned, offering me to eat with them.

I nodded in agreement and looked at Michael who skipped his way to us.

"Let's eat shall we?" he laughed, making me chuckle and shake my head. "I'm starving!" 

"You're always starving." I snorted, earning a soft glare from my best friend.

Luckily for us, there was still a table free, so we went to sit down and take it before really getting the food.

"Why don't the two girls stay here? We'll get the food." Jinki smiled. "Is there something you can't eat or prefere, Bitna?"

My fellow model smiled and shook her head.

"I'm okay with everything." 

Jinki nodded and left together with everyone else.

Kibum hesitated but was pulled along with Minho who was getting eager to eat.

"Your friend is interesting." Bitna said once they were out of sight.

"Thanks." I smiled, playing with my fingers because it was getting awkawrd and I can't handle awkward that well.

"Jinki oppa knows quite a lot about you, I see."

And there we go. Ugh..!

I nodded and tapped the table lightly wit my fingers.

"We've been friends for a long time." I nodded again, giving her another smile.

"Ah, I see. Well that's good. He's a very nice person after all. Sometimes too nice for his own good."

Excuse me?

Girl, you don't know him.

"He is nice, but he's just like any other person out there."

Bitna looked at me with her head a bit tilted to the side which made me want to flick her forehead for acting this way in front of me.

"We're back!" Kibum said loudly, showing the plate with food he got.

I smiled, finally feeling like I could breath for a bit again.

"Here." Michael grinned, placing a plaet full food in front of me, my eyes glimmering. Jinki gave a plate to Bitna who thanked in return.

She stared at her plate though which made me curious as to why.

I almost burst out in laughter when I noticed how her plate was filled with only cabbage leaves and some other veggies.

"W-what a difference between my and Risa's plate." she laughed awkwardly, taking her chopsticks ready.

"Ah, Jinki chose the food for Risa. I wanted to be friendly so did it for you. I was thinking that since you're a model, you have to pay attention to your food, right?" he smiled almost innocently, but I knew him so much better than that.

"Love you buddy." I whispered when I pretended to get a paper tissue.

He gave me a wink which was almost unnoticable.

"Thanks, Jinki." I thanked my boyfriend and looked at my plate, filled with everything that I liked.

"Eat up, you must be hungry." he smiled before bringing his own food in his mouth.

"Woah, this beef roll is tasty!" Tae oppa beamed, taking another big bite from the beef roll.

I chuckled and started to eat as well, humming softly because the food really did good and was so tasty as well.

"There are brownies for dessert, Risa." Jjong announched, my smile getting brighter.

Well food can make my mood good again.

I was humming softly while eating, not bothering myself to continue talking, not that it would be awkward anyways since there were outgoing people.

"Oh, by the way, your parents went back to Belgium?" Michael asked, to which I nodded in response.

"Yeah, dad still has to work." I shrugged, chewing deliciously on a little meatball, stewed in a sweet sauce.

"Aaah, Oh, you guys should visit Belgium when you can! And the rest of Europe as well of course." my best friend chirped.

"That sounds like a great plan!" Minho oppa grinned.

"Well, we've been to Europe, sadly though we didn't had much time to really become tourists." Jjong pouted.

"Let's go, let's go! Risa and Michael can show us the way!" Kibum clapped his hands.

I noticed how uncomfortable Bitna became since she couldn't really participate in the conversation. It wasn't like we didn't want to pull her into it, but she was really not someone I could get along with.

 

"We'll play some games! You'll have to act out a scene without laughing and without stopping! If you laugh not because of the acting or because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter