8

Idol Life

 

This is really tiring stuffs having to come back straight from LA to take care of my princess and now coming back to the dorm like a tree being played tug of war by two koala bears trying to wrap me up. 
After lifting my princess into my room. I placed her on a chair and when to my bed on all four. 
"Argh. Bed I missed you so much!" Mumbling loud enough while my face on the pillow. 
"Baby!" Krystal jumped and sat on my rocking against me non stop. 
Argh why must my sleep be affected. 
"Yeah?" I groan alittle. 
I shift my body facing her and she lifted herself slightly and sat on my stomach now. Both of us facing each other. I closed my eyes while talking to her. "Why don't you do something else and let me sleep?" 
"Okay baby dino! Sleep well!" She leaned forward and whispered into my ear. Causing me to shiver.
She caressed my face gently. Tracing all my face features. Moving my fringe aside that's covering my face. 
/why is my princess touching my face all over?how am I suppose to sleep in peace./
I shifted myself again with my eyes closed. Hoping that she would stop without me telling. And now she's giving me feathery kisses everywhere on my face down till my neck. Argh how to sleep?! 
"Princess? Can you please let me sleep?aint you tired too? I gave in and opened my eyes 
"Alright if you give me a goodnight kiss first." 
I pulled her waist closer and she automatic lean forward and I gave her a long passionate kiss. 
"Muakk.. Okay time to sleep little princess" I pull her to the side and stretched my arm out for her to lean on as a pillow. She buried her head on my chest. Both of us providing warm to one another and we sleep well throughout. 
*bang bang* 
"Argh whose knocking so hard on a early morning." Both krystal and I still sleeping. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to my dreamland but the sound just didn't stop. 
"Who is it?" I shouted trying to shift my position since krystal 's head was still on my chest with her arm wrapped on my waist and chest and legs tangling with my legs. 
"Hyung! Open" I realized it was sulli. I shifted my princess's head to a pillow and slowly walked out of the bed. I opened the door slightly abit sticking my head out .
"Shh.. Soojung still sleeping."
"Ah hyung. Good morning !! Oh just to inform you. Tonight soshi unnies will be coming over to the dorm. They say they missed you and wanted to have a bbq as a welcome party."
"Ah ok okay no problem." I nodded back
"Okay you can go back to sleep, lovebird." Sulli pecked on my cheeks. I ruffled her hair and smiled and closed the door. 
"Hey baby who is it?" My princess rubbing both her eyes like a little kid. How cute. 
"Oh it was sulli. She said soshi unnies are planning for a bbq welcome party for me tonight here." I slipped into the bed and lean close to hug her. 
I wasn't falling asleep yet still looking closely at my precious princess. Just the thought of tomorrow's bbq made me think of Jessica all of a sudden. About Jessica it's a mixture of good and bad memories. 
 
Flashback
During those days where I'm still a trainee, all my seniors took good care of me. Seniors like girl's generation, super junior and Dbsk. I've been very close with the soshi unnies especially yuri and Jessica . I was totally scared of Jessica at first because everyone was talking about the wide spread rumors of the ice princess Jessica. However, it seems different. She's very nice to me sometimes she even takeaway lunch boxes for me when I was spending hours practicing in the studio. But things start to change when I start courting her younger sister, krystal. Everytime, I go a date with krys, Jessica will always stick in end up I can't even have a proper date with krys. As time goes by our relationship became like enemies. Both of us were asking for soojung's attention.
One of the scene 
"Soojung ah I brought you some pizza!" I came into her room knowing that she might need a break from studying for her school test. 
"Soojung ah I brought you your favourite beef burger!" Jessica came into the room dragging krystal away. I always whine in front trying to snatch soojung away from Jessica but she can always think of something on the spot that end up brought her to victory. Soojung went on with the flow and she can't learn to reject her own sis. End up I'm being the misery one.
One day I decided to stop. I decided to stop competing with Jessica. I wanted to play a reverse psychology game instead. Whenever Jessica pulled krystal away I didn't whine nor fought back. Instead, I smile back and told them to enjoy whatever they're planning to do while I end up finding something for myself to do. And yes my plan succeeded! Jessica stop competing with me instead she always gave me space to spend time with her sister. Isn't it kinda weird that my random plan worked? Will I didn't know how it did but some how it managed to work. Actually I stopped competing with her because I was just too simply tired of fight like this.