6

Idol Life

 

I sighed and look at my self in front of the mirror. Am I really not attractive enough? Maybe my abs are not enough for amber. Oh I'm too kiddy like? Damn why don't I have a much mature body to attract my baby dino?! Urgh..
"Princess? What are you doing look at yourself in front of the mirror?" Amber drying her hair with a towel looking confused after she came out from a bath. 
"Trying to find my flaws and improving it to attract you to have with me!! " amber sigh and took her hoody which she is wearing and wore it on me. "You're perfect for me you know? There's nothin you need to change" amber smiled and sat on the edge of my bed. 
"But baby, what you're doing to me is like I'm your friend you know!" I sat beside her getting frustrated. 
"Huh?" She turned and look at me with her confused yet cute face.
"Gosh! You see. You're always only hugging and kissing me it's like what you always do to your friends. Hugging and doing all the skinships with them. There's no difference other than the kissing part." I sigh and look back at her. 
"Well there's a big difference you know?"
"What is it?"
"I do everything with love included for you. That's the difference!" And she gave me a peek on my lips
I was blushing madly. I've been with her for 1year plus and I'm still blushing at the cheesy words she says. Oh god I'm like falling in love with you over again. "Stupid" I hit her arm trying to stop my blushing.
 
Flashback of how we got together officially.
During a radio program, we were asked if we were a man who will we choose not to date among our members. 
"I choose amber unnie."
"Why?" The mc asked
"Cause she's always close to guys and girls and everyone adores her. If I'm her lover I would be damn jealous." I said in an serious tone. 
"Krys, I'm sorry"amber turned and apologized.
After that radio program amber seems to be avoiding me. Sigh I know we're not together. We didn't confess anything but all my members know that I love her but she's just so dense. She treats everyone equally nice. I just want her to treat me more different than the others that's the reason why I said about her doing the radio program but she took it the wrong way. End up I'm more hurt that she was avoiding me. 
I couldn't take this awkward avoiding situation she placed us in anymore. I went straight into her dorm room. Luna unnie was in the room cause she and amber were room mates. "Amber, please come out now. I need to talk to you." Amber was Lyon on her bed playing with her rubrics cube staring at me confused. I pull her wrist and drag her outside with me. Luna who has been the most supportive of kryber shouted "krystal, fighting!!" Pumping a fist in the air. 
We settled outside the living room's balcony. 
"Krys, what do you want to talk to me about?" 
I was still holding onto amber's hand and looked up deeply into her eyes. 
"Am, why are you avoiding me?"
"Cause I thought you was angry at me? "
I really don't know why I would like such a dense stupid idiot dino . This conversation is taking too slow. I'm gonna just confess to her my feelings.
"Am, I don't hate you nor I'm angry at you. The truth is I always like you. No, I love you. I'm just jealous so that's what I said in the radio program. I just thought you would notice me more and give me special treatments from the others." Amber instantly hugged me tightly. I returned the hug but I'm still confused. I still don't know whether she like me anot. 
"I love you too soojung ah." She whispered into my ear. 
She broke the hug and looked into my eyes. "Jung soo Jung, I love you and I will always do. Do you want to be my girlfriend? To let me protect and be there for you? "
I nodded shyly, all my confidence just now was gone it was replaced with all the stupid shyness. I blushed that madly I pulled her and lean my head to her chest. Hiding my face. "Finally, I'm yours. Only yours. And you're mine and only mine krystal Jung soo jung's"