chap 45

Idol Life

Chapter 45

 

 I ran.. I ran as fast as I can. How i wish I can just keep running till my heart stops beating. 
Beating for this person. 
This person whom I've given all my love to. 
How I wish there's medicine. A kind which can numb the pain in my heart.

"Am..Amber.. why are you doing this to me?.." I started crying again once my legs turn tired and stop running. 
My knees weakened. I drop on the floor. 
"Why?? why is this happening? Don't you love me no more?"


I was so worried for Amber once jessica unnie called me and told me she found Amber who was drunk. I wanted so much to rush over to 

find her that night when Unnie brought her back to her house. I wanted so much to take care of my Amber. 
Can i still call her mine?
Unnie told me not to come over to her house that night because Amber is in a mess now. 
Why Am? I was so worried sick for her. I was crying mad in front of my members. 
Why is this happening to us?


I don't believe Amber doesn't love me anymore. 
Just how she broke up with me and got all wasted with alcohol this proved one thing. 
She's affected too. It means she still cares. She still loves me. 

No matter how much Amber seems to appear to be pimping around or girls who are the ones offering themselves to her.
I know. I know her heart is always mine to keep. 
She gives her heart to me. Only me. 
I know that this 'US' wouldn't be over. Even if Amber were to give up on 'US' 
I wouldn't. I know she still loves 'US'

 


A few days later, we were getting ready for our next album. I didn't get to see amber during that few days. I really miss her.
Sulli has been updating me about Amber since I didn't have the chance to visit the dorm with all my endorsement commerials and 

variety show with Unnie. 

"Hyung, is doing alright. She just sleep, eat and play her games in the dorm" Sulli sighed. 
Both of us know it's not right when Amber is just lazying around the dorm. She usually can't stand staying indoor for at least 2 days.
"Soojung-uh don't give up on hyung okay?" Sulli looked worried. 
"Don't worry.. I wouldn't give up on her. I can only be happy when I'm with her." I replied. 
We were waiting in the meeting room. There's only sulli and me. The other three is coming over to the company together. 
I really can't wait to see Amber's face. I miss her damn much. 
I was so busy with my own thoughts until 
"Hyung!! You're here" Sulli stood up next from me and gave Amber a hug. 
Amber welcomed the hug and smiled alittle. She didn't bother to look at me. I know she's avoiding me. 
Amber sat next to Sulli instead of me. Yes, that hurts alittle. 

 

Sorry for the short update. comment and tell me how to continue my story? i need inspirations