11

Idol Life

 

Amber POV 
I managed to spend my late morning cuddling while watching some funny variety shows in the living room. 
Around the noon, Vic sulli and Luna are finally back from their schedules. Both krys and I will be the most slack members for now. Since no one except my company knows I'm back in korea and krystal has been given a few weeks break to recover from her faint.
"Yiyun ah, shall we all go to the nearby super mart later? To prepare food for the bbq party later on." Vic omma asked. 
"Sure! But omma, manager nim told me not to be out in the public.." I pouted sadly at her
"Hyung, I guess it's better that you stay at the dorm. You shouldn't risk" sulli replied while clinging on my arm. 
She immediately received a deadly glare from my princess. 
I was yawning like mad maybe I've still suffering from the jetlag. Since I've stayed in LA for a few months. If I'm still in LA right now I probably been sleeping like a log already. 
"Amber, I guess you really need to rest more to get rid of your jet lag. " Luna patted on my shoulder. 
"Yiyun, don't worry about the party. The four of us will prepare the good" Vic added on. 
"Omma, can I stay with Am too?" My princess begging with her puppy eyes. 
"NOO. You're coming with us! You're gonna disturb my beloved hyung." Sulli pulled krystal over to her side. 
Both of them engaging in a long stare. But obviously my princess still wins. Sulli just chuckled she's enjoying every single moment of making my princess jealous.
The four of them left the dorm to the mart. It would probably take them a few hours to be back since we're preparing alot of food. I was lying on the sofa in the living room switching channels swiftly and as time goes by I fell asleep. 
 
Krystal POV 
"Omma, when will we be done?" I was behind the three of them who were shopping for food excitedly.
"Why soojungie? Miss amber that much already?!" Sulli cut in
"It's all your fault sul! Why did you force me to come here!" I shouted back at her
Sulli just struck her tongue out teasing again. 
 
Jessica POV 
"Jessie, are you done?lets go early to fx's dorm to help out with the party." Tiffany knocking 
Jessica opened the door, "yup I'm done. I've texted soojung. She say we can just go to the dorm first while she 's with the rest at the super mart. 
Tiffany and I were the ones who are free from schedules today. So we decided to go early to help out with the party. I'm feeling kinda happy and excited to see my favorite handsome llama face. "Jessie, you go up first. I will just go and park the car "
I took the evaluator up till the penthouse on the top of the building where the dorm is. 
I key in the password which krystal gave it to me. I was thinking there's no one in the house. Since krystal said that everyone's in the supermart. I was shocked to see the person whom I was longin for all this time. 
"A-M-B-E-R.." SHe was sleeping on the sofa with her cap slightly covering his face. I was memorized by the way she sleeps.  I took small steps towards the sofa. Bending my knees in a squatting position and gently remove his cap and place it on the table beside. I was absorbing all her handsome sharp features so that I could remember it longer since I can't always see her. She was sleeping so peacefully like a baby. I've never seen someone who can still look so attractive even with their eyes closed. 
/"amber liu, what have you done to me? The more I see you, the more I'm falling deeper for you. This isn't right since you're my sister's girlfriend."/
The sound of the door opened. "Unnie , you're here!" It was my sister's voice. She came up along with her members and tiff with lots of heavy bags of food, I suppose. 
Soojung rushed overto give me a hug."I miss you too soojung ah.."
Krystal broke the hug and when over to amber. "Baby? Why are you sleeping here?" She combed her hair to the side while poking her cheeks. 
I sighed thinking "amber, how I wish I could just touch you like that "
Amber groan as her girlfriend woke her up, rubbing her tired eyes like a baby.