27

Idol Life

 

                         Chapter 27
"Am.. It will hurt abit. Try to bear with it okay?" Jessica opened the first aid kit in their dorm. She hold onto a piece of cotton gently cleaning the bleeding wound on amber's forehead. 
 
"Why is amber's forehead bleeding? Who did this to her?" Jessica had tons of questions in her mind while cleaning amber's wound. 
 
Amber was just stoning with both her eyes staring in front emotionlessly she doesn't even feel the physical pain on her bleeding forehead instead what is hurting her the most is -her heart. Why did krystal doubted her love for her and why did krystal said nothing about jongsuk's public confession of liking her. Why did krystal had to even throw their photo frame and hit right at her. It seems to amber that krystal doesn't really care about their relationship. 
 
"Amber, it's all done." Amber had a big plaster being pasted on her forehead. Jessica was cleaning up the first aid kit. 
"Jess, can you let me stay in your dorm tonight?" Amber asked and Jessica stopped what she was doing. 
"Sure. The rest of the members wouldn't mind." She smiled and carried on with clearing up the stuffs.
Jessica decided not to ask amber any questions since she somehow know the answer to it - her own sister, krystal and amber isn't in the mood to talk right now. 
 
 
Krystal was alone in the f(x) dorm since the other three members. She called and texted amber countless of times but halfway through amber switched off her phone and she couldn't get her. She was lying on amber's bed crying non stop and hugging amber's pillow taking in amber's scent.
It was already midnight. Amber was lying on the sofa in the soshi's dorm with her eyes weird open staring at the ceiling. There's many questions in her mind she hated the fact that why are they always quarreling over how krystal doubted their love. 
It started raining through the night. "Thud!" The rain was getting heavier and there were thunder. Amber bounced up she knew krystal was afraid of thunder and the thunder were really loud. 
She quickly got out of soshi's dorm and went out to flag a cab to head back to fx dorm. 
Amber took out his phone in the cab and texted Jessica. 
To Jess:
Jess, I'm sorry but I've to go. Thanks for treating my forehead. Bye
"Keep the change!" Amber quickly handed the cab driver the money and ran to their dorm lobby. She was tapping her feet impatiently waiting for the lift. The lift opened and she quickly rush in pressing the button to their level. She unlocked the door and the whole house was dark. The other three members were still outside having their schedules. She thought krystal might have gone back to her own house. She opened her room door seeing everything was dark. She switch on the lights and she saw a long black hair figure lying on the bed back facing her with blankets wrapped around shivering. She can see the figure shaking nervously. 
"Krys?" Amber walked closer to the bed. She saw krystal shaking while her sobs can be heard. 
Krystal turned around to see amber. 
"Amber, I'm scared!" "THUDDD" suddenly the thunder roar. "Ahhh amber!!!" Krystal screamed. Amber quickly rushed towards krystal. Krystal wrapped her arms around amber's waist and place her head tightly on amber's chest. She didn't stop sobbing an started to cry even louder after being scared by the thunder. 
"Princess, don't worry I'm here. Everything will be fine." Amber wrapped her arms around krystal and her long black hair trying to comfort krystal. 
 
It hurts to see her crying like this. The sound of her cries partly because of me. That should be me, making you laugh. That should be me, making you smile but instead I'm the reason to your cry. My heart tighten at the scene of her crying like this. Imagining her alone in my room with the fear of constant loud thunder. Her shaking non stop while crying in the wrapped blanket. I didn't do my part as a lover. 
"I'm sorry princess.." I whispered to krystal whom is still on my chest. I can feel like her stopped crying and started breathing properly. "Princess?" I called again but I heard nothing. I guess she's asleep already from all the long hours of crying. I lifted her up and let her rest on the bed. I caressed her tears stained cheeks, tugging her hair behind her ears. I can clearly see her red swollen eyes.
 
"I will always love you no matter what happens. Sleep tight my princess" I lean forward and kiss her on her forehead.
I stayed beside the bed for awhile to watch her sleep. Then I leave the room and laid on the sofa in the living room, soon enough I fell asleep.
 
"Amber please I promise you. I will never doubt your love anymore. I'm really sorry." I saw his head bleeding profusely. He stared at me with no emotion not even replying to anything I've said. I grip his arm wanting to pull her for a hug. She pushed me and said "we are not meant to be together." She said putting on her emotionless face. Then she turn away and start walking further and further away. 
"NOO!! Amber please no I need you! Come back!! " I screamed and dropped on the floor crying out loud screaming for her to come back.
 
 
"Amber.. Am.. A-aamm.." Krystal shouted. She opened her eyes and the bright sunlight was shining through the room. It was all a dream. She walked out of the room trying to find amber. She look through the kitchen and the toilets but no sign of her. She started crying and walked towards the living room to the sofa. 
She saw a figure sleeping back facing her. It was amber, her one and only lover. Her first love. The one whom can only break through her icy heart.