30

Idol Life

 

                     Chapter 30
 
 
Krystal was at the makeup room in her sitcom filming site.
 
From: Princess 
"Baby, I miss you ): are you reaching already?" 
 
Amber unlocked and chuckled at her girlfriend's text. 
 
To: Princess
"Sorry princess.. I'm not going anymore. Not feeling well." 
 
What?! Why is amber saying she's not feeling well after so long. I've asked her to come since yesterday and now she suddenly say she's sick? Why she has to make me so happy and now drowning me into sadness. I've no motivation to go for filming anymore. 
 
 
Amber was planning to give krystal a surprise. She's at the local Korean restaurant waiting for her beef takeaway. Aish why is beef preparation so long aish manager nim keep rushing me. Luckily I've brought some mangoes on the way here. Princess, get ready for the surprise.
 
 
"Hey krystal!" Jiwon walked into the makeup room to see a restless krystal sitting on the chair. 
"Oh hi " krystal smiled back alittle 
"Omo krystal are you alright? Missing jongsuk oppa?" She
"Yah you know I don't like him" krystal stared back at her.
 
Krystal filmed non stop for 2 hours. She's so hungry now because she didn't had her breakfast. She thought amber was coming so she skipped thinking that they could have breakfast together. She decided to take a nap first on the sofa. 
 
*Knock knock* 
Krystal heard knocking sound. She locked the door so that no one can disturb her precious sleep. 
Aish who can be disturbing my sleep right now. She's feeling grumpy for bein hungry, not able to see her llama and for being woke up from her sleep. 
 
She opened the door and there it was the person whom she wanted to see the most. 
"Amber?!" 
"Yes princess. Surprise!" Amber smiled and brought out two big bags of stuffs. 
Krystal immediately pull amber for a tight hug and shower amber's face with kisses. 
 
 
"You have no idea how much I miss you, Am" 
 
Amber chuckled "I know. That's why here's a surprise. Come here" amber pull krystal to the table and let her sat on the sofa. She began to take out all the food. 
"OMG beef!!" Krystal's eyes widened looking at her favourite food. 
"I know you must be hungry and tired. Craving for come beef?" Amber smirked knowing she's right. 
Krystal nodded and started eating
 
Amber watched as her princess finish up the whole set of beef and handed her some tissue. 
"Am, thanks for the wonderful meal!" 
 
"I'm sorry for making you skipped your breakfast and deliver your lunch so late"
 
KNOCK KNOCK 
"Krystal, break is over. Get ready for shooting!" Manager came in. 
 
"Aish. I've not have my mangoes yet" krystal pouted. 
 
"I will watch you film and protect your beloved mangoes. You can have them after shooting" amber smiled at her childish princess. 
 
 
"Oh god. What the hell is that jongsuk doing?!" Amber was sitting at one corner watching krystal filming a fight with jongsuk. Since they act as siblings whom always fight. When the camera ain't rolling he will always get close to krystal, ruffle her hair, getting some water for her. I still can't forget the interview he did. 
 
"Jongsuk, which actress is your ideal type?" 
Without even hesitating, "KRYSTAL" he's replied. 
 
 
 
Omo, is amber jealous? Why is she sitting there with a black llama face. It must be because of jongsuk oppa. Llama, finally you understand how I feel huh! You and all your GIRL friends!! 
 
 
Amber was kinda getting bored looking at jongsuk and krystal filming their parts. Just then jiwon approached amber. 
"Hi amber!" Jiwon greeted and smile 
"Oh hi jiwon " amber smiled back
They began talking. Jiwon kept asking amber some personal questions about herself. Amber didn't find it awkward or suspicious since jiwon was friendly and cheerful. She didn't sense that jiwon is even interested in her. 
 
"Oh my god. Amber's really attractive the way She replied to me. She's so nice and friendly, always responding to my jokes with her dorky smiles and laughters. Now I know why she's so popular among her group, idols as well as all the fans. Just talking to her like that makes me melt, I can't imagine her dancing and rapping. That must be totally HOT"
 
I'm still filming and I saw amber and jiwon talking happily. Amber doesn't even bother to look at my direction. 
"Ouch krystal!" Jongsuk winced 
I guess I used a little too much energy to kick him in the acting cut. 
"Oops. Sorry oppa" 
 
 
Arghh.. It's all this amber Liu's fault! Making me all jealous up and I can't even film properly having so many NGs! She's here to look at me! Her girlfriend film but now she's talking to some other girl?! 
 
Finally, krystal finished up her parts she went to find amber. She saw jiwon leaning in to kiss amber whom was deep in her sleep. But she had to pretend she didn't see anything since no one knows about amber and her being a couple. 
"Oh hi krys" jiwon blushed as soon as she tub her head to meet krystal. 
"Hi" krystal has to calm herself down preventing from trouble but she still frowns. 
"Yah. Josephine Liu wake up" she slap amber on the arm hard enough for amber to wince in pain when she wake up. 
"Oh krys, finish filming? Lets go grab your mangoes!" Amber said sweetly. 
Krystal hung her head low and just nodded not saying anything to her lover. 
In the artist make up room, krystal was eating her mangoes quietly not saying anything, her face wasn't showing any form of expression.
Amber frown seeing her girlfriend like this. Usually she would be smiling widely enjoying her mangoes. 
She decided to ask her girlfriend when they're on the van back to dorm. 
"Krys, you alright?" Amber ask as both of them sitting at the back of the empty van waiting for their manager. 
Tears starts to threaten to flow down as soon as krystal looked up to amber trying to say something but she ended up not saying anything. 
"Krys, don't cry ! What happened?" Amber panic seeing her girlfriend in a crying state all of a sudden. 
Krystal couldn't take it anymore and told amber everything and how she felt.
 
"Hey hey, don't cry.. Soojung ah you know I only love you. Always you and only you." Amber wrapped arm around Krystal's shoulder. Krystal lean to amber's chest and wrapped her arms around amber's waist still sobbing "I -I love you too Am.."