13

Idol Life

 

Jessica POV 
During the bbq party
"Hey am! Welcome back!" we held the party at the roof top with a function room and a pool outside. It was like sm town party. Since amber was really popular, there's lots of other idols too like missA, tasty and infinite as well. 
As usual what goes well with a party? 
ALCOHOL! 
Since it's a welcome party specially for amber. Everyone were trying to make her drunk. Amber will be officially back into the company next week. Everyone's celebrating for her. She's indeed a really talented artist.
I sighed and looked how happy she is with my little sis. I walked out of the function room and dip my legs into the pool nearby. Thinking about how amber would have been mind if... What if? Yeah all the what ifs. 
"Hi Jess having fun?" I was surprised. It was amber what is she doing here near the pool instead of hosting the party. She smiled back at me. I guessed she was just drunk. I smiled back at her and she was slowly leaning forward on my shoulder without moving I guess she's too drunk that she fell asleep. I caressed her face. 
"I love you so much am. You will never know how I feel for you. You can never be mine." I whispered back knowing that she can never hear all this confession. I gave her a peck on her cheek. 
Sulli POV 
"Oh my" did I just saw what happened? Jessica unnie kissed amber on the cheek?! Why is hyung even leaning on Jessica unnie? What if krystal see? It will be horrible. I better get hyung back now before krys comes out from the washroom. 
"Hyung! Hyung! Amber hyung!" I pretend looking for amber. Shouting just nice for Jessica unnie to hear it. 
"Sulli, she's here." Jessica pointed to amber who was still leaning motionlessly on her. 
"Oh sorry unnie. I guess hyung was drunk." Sulli hurry helped amber up and carry her with the help of Jessica. 
Sulli pretended that she didn't see anything. She decided to just pretend nothing had happened. 
 
One week later, amber's back to the company. She didn't had any hectic schedules like the rest but she was busying with dancing stretching exercises, working out in the gym, rapping as well as composing music.
 
Krystal POV 
I've not seen amber since the welcome party. It's been a week already. I've been busy with my schedules and amber's busy with her own stuffs. We didn't even text much. God knows how much I missed her. Today's a Sunday and amber is spending her time at the company. So I decided to take away some of her favourite tacos and milk tea for her.
Manager oppa send me to the company and I was carrying food walking around aimlessly. The company is so big and I don't even know where's she. 
"Oh my god. Did you see amber in the music studio just now? After her injury, she becomes more handsome!" One of the trainee was talking to another one. "Which level? I wanna see her too!!" Another one replied. 
"Argh. Stupid women." Krystal blood began to boil. She was getting kinda jealous that girls were talking about her lover. She sometimes really do hate the fact that amber is charming and attractive. Krystal secretly followed the two trainees who decided to stalk amber. The trainees were peeking through the slightly opened door, giggling and whispering to one another. 
Krystal couldn't take it anymore
. "Uh hem!!"She cleared walking towards the room. 
Both the trainees were shocked and immediately bowed and greeted her and left.
It was Krystal's turn to peek through the slightly opened door to see her baby focusing on some music sheets with guitar on the lap figuring out some music notes. This was one of the moments where krystal fell in love with amber all over again. 
"God, why does she has to be this attractive whenever she's serious?" 
*knock knock* she opened the door and amber turned around and saw krystal. She gave a charming bright smile. Krystal just melted on the spot seeing how her baby changed from a serious expression to a bright dorky one.