32

Idol Life

Chapter 32

 
 
"am.. Amber~~" Krystal using her cute tone to talk to amber. 
Amber wasn't paying attention to her princess because she was busying with her phone while checking her instagram. 
 
"yah. Servant Liu why are you ignoring me!!" Krystal slap amber on her arm which was holding on her phone. 
"yah. Princess, it hurts!" amber winced in pain. 
"who ask you to ignore your princess!" Krystal pout and crossed her arms sulking. 
"oh my princess, your servant is at your service!" amber tug Krystal on her shirt like a little kid asking for forgiveness. 
"come on. Princess, don't ignore me now.." amber still tugging krystal's shirt left and right.
 
Amber chuckled seeing how her princess doesn't want to ignore her. 
She went back to her phone and continue checking her instagram. Laughing hard at some pictures which her fans had tagged her especially llama pictures which was edited by fans. 
Krystal frown at amber when she see amber stop tugging her shirt and back to her phone laughing like mad. 
 
"yah give me! " Krystal shouted and snatched amber's phone away. 
 
"I'm gonna see how fun instagram is that can make my servant forgets all about her beautiful attractive girlfriend here."   
 
"this is so funny!! All the llama photos" Krystal keep laughing while the phone down to see more tagged photos from Amber's fans. 
 
Amber chuckled seeing her girlfriend laughing madly while rolling around her bed. 
 
Just then Krystal stop . "what the.." Krystal had her both cat eyes on the screen glaring at it. 
 
"uhm.. Soojung, you alright?" amber asked seeing why her girlfriend suddenly changed and stop laughing. 
 
Amber heard noise. It was from her phone, must be some videos tagged from her fans. She sat next to Krystal to peek and see what she's watching. 
 
It was a fan made video of herself and.... 
Suzy.
 
"what the hell.. Why did they even make this video! Suzber?!" the video was made up of cuts of some interactions between amber and Suzy during their invincible youth variety show. 
"yah. Why did they even tag you!" Krystal add on. 
"this isn't a good video at all. Why did they even add a romantic song as the background." Krystal complained while her eyes still on the screen. 
 
Amber chuckled at her girlfriend's jealousy. Then she wrap one arm around krystal's tiny waist. Then another hand reach out to squeeze krystal's cheek. 
"aigoo~ princess is jealous~" amber said in a playful tone. 
Then Krystal glared at amber. Amber gave a blank face when she saw Krystal pressing the home button. Then deleted the instagram app. 
"yah soojung what are you.." amber was being cut off by Krystal 
"this way I wouldnt be able to see stupid videos of you and her anymore!" 
 
Amber chuckled "HAHAAA you do know that I can just re download instagram back and login in back right?" 
 
Amber didn't wait for Krystal to reply back then she lean forward and cupped krystal's cheek gently and give a long demanding kiss.
 
 Krystal was tense at first then she slowly relaxed and return back the kiss. Then amber smiled in the kiss when she received response from Krystal then broke the kiss. 
 
 
"remedy to solve lil princess jung's jealousy" amber said in a playful tone. 
 
Krystal chuckled "yea yeah .. Llama remedy always works."