29

Idol Life

 

                         Chapter 29
 
 
 
"Am, take off your jacket now" Krystal pull away from their intertwined hands. 
 
"Huh princess? Are you cold?" Amber looked at krystal before turning her head back and focus driving.
 
"I'm not amber. Baby hurry and give me your jacket" krystal wanted to lean forward to take of amber's jacket. 
 
"Yah baby, I'm driving! Just take my another jacket from the backseat if you're feeling cold." 
 
"No! Stop the car now amber Liu! " 
 
Amber listened and stopped the car along the roadside. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you so mad?" Amber turned to look at krystal who is in her icy mood with her arms crossed. 
 
"Baby, just give me your jacket. I wouldn't be mad if you give me your jacket" 
Amber immediately nodded and quickly took off her jacket. Krystal took her jacket and start searching for all the pockets. 
Amber frowned "baby what are you looking for?"
Finally a piece of small paper dropped on the floor. "I finally found it!" Krystal held it up and smiled 
"Since when did I have that piece of paper?" Amber looked confused 
Krystal then scrolled down the window panel and throw the paper out of the car window. 
 
"Yah princess why are you littering? What is that piece of paper?" 
"That's the number of the waitress whom just flirt with you at the restaurant just now you stupid llama!" Krystal glared at amber. 
"Ahh.. " amber nodded and quickly faced the front and started driving again.
 
 
 
 
"Hello? Can I order a set of special made Mexican tacos?" Krystal ordered a set of takeaway from their nearby Mexican restaurant near their company. 
 
"Krystal, are you ready to get going already? It's gonna start filming soon and the venue is quite rural and far." Fx manager reminding her. 
 
"Oppa, the tacos are gonna be done soon. Did you brought the milk tea already?" Krystal asked.
"Yes. I brought quite alot for the staffs and the rest of the idols too! Hurry lets go" the manager help to pick up the takeaway tacos and head to the van along with krystal. 
 
BEEPPPP 
Krystal received a text from her lover in the van on the way to the filming venue.
 
TO:princess 
Hi princess, your servant Liu is here! How's your day today? I'm currently having break. Gosh miss you so much hope I can get to see you soon ): 
 
From: princess 
Hi my dearest baby, I'm gonna sleep soon. Miss you too talk to you later I need to chase some sleep first.
 
 
2hours later 
 
"Krystal, we reached already wake up!" Manager bugged krystal who was still in her dreamland. 
"Oppa, are they still filming?" She asked while rubbing her eyes 
"They're having breaks now. You can go in now" krystal smiled at the great timing since their having break right now. 
 
Krystal sneaked into the village and see amber back facing her talking to bom oppa and shin young unnie. Their playing around laughing ruffling one another's hair. 
Krystal smiled at how her baby so cute at being a social butterfly making friends not only with similar idols but also other artists. 
Bom and shin young saw krystal but krystal quickly place a finger on her lips telling them not to say a word to amber. They silently nodded in excitement since they knew krystal is goin to give them a surprise. 
 
"Guess who am I " krystal wrapped her palms and block amber from seeing. 
Amber was surprised but she still managed to remain calm. She wanted to girl. 
 
"Hmm.. Bora unnie?.." Amber tried to make a guess but obviously she knew it was krystal since she could smell her girl's scent. 
"Yah! You flirty llama!" Krystal hit her hard.
"Ouch! Oh so it's soojungie " amber chuckled 
Krystal gave a scary glare. Amber surrendered immediately and decided not to tease anymore. 
" I'm joking my dear. I can smell you from far!" Amber said and gave her a smile.
"Are you a dog now instead?" It was Krystal's turn to tease. 
The couple was being all so lovely dovey to one another but also not being too over. Since they didn't want to get anyone suspected about it. 
Krystal has to act like just a member supporting her own group mate that's why she came visiting with food and distributed to the staffs. 
The couple is alone in the make up room
"Yah princess where's my coke? Why everyone have their own share of coke what about me?" Amber pouted after finish distributing food and drinks with krystal. 
Krystal knew amber likes soft drinks and junk food alot and she need her to take good care of her health. 
"No coke for you!" Krystal said 
"What?! Why?" Amber whined. 
Krystal pull out a plastic out from her backpack "because I've special order for you" krystal gave a lovely smile. 
"Oh my GODDDDDDDDD milktea!" Amber unwrap the straw and poke it in to drink 
"Argh it's really as good as coke!" Amber chuckled "thanks baby!" 
Krystal pulled out another container from her bag. "Wooh krys are you here for camping or visiting me?" Amber raised her brow
"Open it up" krystal said
Amber opened and it was her favourite food -TACOS
Amber's eyes widened she was so hungry after filming non stop for 4hours. 
"Princess did I ever mention how much do I love you?!!??" 
Krystal knew amber was happy jumping for joy for her favorite food and drink. 
"Hmm.. I don't think so?" Krystal pretend to tap her chin and think for a while 
Amber looked around the room and sees only both of them alone and pull krystal for a hug 
"I love you so so much princess" amber whispered in her ear as she place her head on Krystal's shoulder.