19

Idol Life

 

"Kpop girl group rapper is back!"
Amber you're on news headline again. Manager oppa showed amber the newspaper. 
"Yeah I can't wait to be on the stage again!" Amber grinned back 
"Baby, I know that you can make it back" krystal said who was cuddling on the van with amber with her head on the crooked of amber's neck. 
"Thanks baby" amber gave her a kiss on the top of her head. 
*Beep*
Amber pulled out her phone from her pocket with her free hand as the another one was over her lover's shoulders. 
 
TEXT MESSAGE
From: Suzy 
Amber, welcome back! Can't wait to see you on stage cutie! Did you read the news headlines? It's all about you. 
 
"Who is it again?!" Krystal pull out the hug and looked over at amber's phone. 
Amber has been receiving tons and tons of messages and calls from alot of artists and friends talking about her come back.
"Oh it's Suzy.. Congratulating me like the rest." 
Krystal snatch the phone away and read it. 
"What!? Cutie pie?!!! What's wrong with her!" Krystal raised her tone. Pissed off at Suzy for praising amber. Her amber. 
*beep!* (constantly)
Another text message again and krystal was still holding on to amber's phone. She looked at me then I sighed and say "yeah yeah just unlock it. The password is still you birthday." 
I decided to let krystal hold on to my phone. Anyway it's impossible to hide it from my princess. Whatever she wants to know she will get it. So there's no point trying to fight over a phone about all the congratulation messages.
It's all text messages from min, fei, Henry, donghae and jackie unnie.
Krystal looked at the names of the people who has just texted over and smiled back sweetly. 
I was so afraid that I started shaking. What's wrong with my princess? A while ago she was still pissed off being cold and now she's smiling sweetly?
"Why are you sun deeply smiling sweetly?" I asked in a softer tone gettin in my defense position to prevent another smack from her. 
"Oh it's your close friends and buddy. Oh jackie unnie as well!" 
"But princess, why do you need to smile?"
"Because they don't flirt with you or want you to have your hands in their pants. So it's fine" she sighed in relieved and hug me.
I chuckled at her reply. She's still the same possessive and easy to jealous girlfriend but I still love her the way she is.
Krystal has been getting better and better for her body conditions but sometimes she still refuse to eat. She's only interested in eating her favourite beef and mangoes. 
 
"Baby, stop playing with you food and start eating" I was so frustrated looking at her poking her food with her chopsticks. 
"But I don't want to eat rice. I've been eating them for the past few meals."
She pouted. 
"You know your pouts doesn't work anymore" I stick out my tongue. 
"Can't you just buy beef and mangoes amber?" She tried using her aegyo this time. She knew it would work. 
"Okokay i will buy for you later but you're not qualified as my girlfriend if you doesn't eat rice"  I furrowed my eyebrows and frown. Pretending to act mad.
"Alright alright I will but my servant has to feed me." She grinned.
"Who is your servant? Where is your servant?" I looked right and left acting like I doesn't know she's referring to me. 
"Alright, prince amber please feed your princess" she rolled her eyes.
"Oh how did you know I'm a prince?shh don't tell anyone" I whispered and wink at her. 
She rolled her eyes again. I scooped some rice and start feeding her.