Can I date you?

Idol Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened after what seems to be like 15 minutes? 
Manager walked over to me and sighed "soojung went home already. Don't worry" 
he patted on my shoulder and pull over a chair to sit beside me. 
"Amber, I understand you're not ready to face Soojung now but you need to learn to right? 
you can't always be avoiding her" my manager looked at me worriedly. 
I looked back at him feeling really gulity for him for causing so much trouble and also dragging him into this stupid matter.

 

 

"don't give me that gulity look already Amber. I'm your manager I'm suppose to take care of you guys" he smiled and patted on my 

head.
"oppa, thanks so much" Its probably the first time I ever said in such a awkward manner.
Since usually we both play and joke with one another instead of having ourselves  in this serious atmosphere. 

"You guys mean alot to me okay?" he smiled back 
"ohh.. I know Ceo has been asking you about Seulgi. So what do you have in mind?" my manager asked. 
I sighed "oppa, I need to tell you something" 

 

 

 

 

 


"What?!!!" my manager dramatically stood up with his arms up in the air "Thats probably one of the best news for you!!" 
"oppa but I've to be in LA for a period of time you know that?" 
my manager raised his brows "Why? Isn't LA your favourite hometown?" 
"It is but if i accepted Seulgi too? do you think it would work out with her having a long distance relationship with her?" 
I sighed I know it's really selfish if I were to accept Seulgi and then tell her I've to go LA.. leaving her far away. 

"Aish why did CEOnim want you to date Seulgi now?!! there's so many artist out there like Herny..zhoumi and Kai" 
"I understand what you feel oppa.. It's stupid if I accept seulgi and at the end I'm gonna hurt her" I sighed I really don't want to 

hurt another girl. I really wanted to go over to LA for collaborations with the other artists like ariana grande but why can't I have 
the choice to date noone right now? I just want to focus on my career ever since I decided to break up with Soojung. 

"Amber, you know what? I think you should talk to Seulgi maybe listen to what she has in mind" 
I nodded 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"here.." I looked up from where I'm sitting. I'm sitting on the bench for about 1 hour, thinking about how to talk.
I swear, I didn't know talking can be that difficult 
I smiled as I reached out my hand for that takeaway cup of starbucks. 
I took a small sip 'hmm... hot choco..'
I turned my head. 
"I heard from Yuri unnie that you don't drink coffee.. Since it's really still cold now I thought maybe you need a cup of warm choco"
she smiled. 
I nodded and said my thanks. 
The atmosphere quieten down 
"Errm... Seulgi.." 
"Yes?" 

 

 


I sighed once again. how the hell am i suppose to tell her that actually CEO wanted me to date her?
What if she's angry or disappointed and think that I was being so friendly and nice to her because I've a motive. 
Thinking that I'm actually using her. I really don't want to force her into anything. 
She's still so young and I've to drag her down into this crazy ton of mess?

 

 

 

 


"I'm really sorry Seulgi-shi.. I've been hiding something from you" 

"Am.." I guessed she must be shocked with me talking formally with her now. 
I ignored her shock face and continue. " CEO wanted me to date you. And I know you wouldn't want right?" 
I needed to say everything out now, Its the only time where my guts are there. If I dont spill out everything I'm
afraid I don't really have another time to talk like this with her. 
I closed my eyes trying to regulate my breathing with my heart beating unsteady. 
I'm mentally prepared for a slap? pinch? Yell? 
I waited for a while but nothing that I've expected came. 
I slowly opened my right eye first then my left one. 
Seulgi lean forward really close looking at my face. I lean back to the bench 
Seulgi let out a really soft laughter
I raised my brows and tilt my head slightly to see her face. 
She's still laughing ' did she gone mad? because I'm such a to her?' 
gosh...
"why wouldn't I, Amber-shii?" she said in a somewhat teasing tone. 
'what on earth did she mean?' my mouth gapsed nothing managed to come out. 
she chuckled at my face 
"Can I date you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi POV


I'm really happy Amber finally managed to talk regarding this matter.
I knew what happened before hand since the CEO suggested ever since we had a meeting after our debut song was over.
The company was planning to do something to boost our popularity and make more news. 
I sighed I really don't get it. why do we need news or stupid useless gossips to boost popularity? 
Shouldn't we just have to focus on our singing and dance? perfect everything to show our fans?
Just then CEO-nim suggested dating publicly
He thinks at the age of 20 is quite a perfect age to have a date. 
No super Junior... since they were super seniors 
No shinee.. since they were all busy with their world tour
No EXO.. since they've caused quite a stir right now in their own group. 
"Amber would be perfect CEO-nim!" wendy suggested.
I knew it. she must have secretly wanted to push amber forward to the CEO 
"Right! Amber would be perfect"
I sighed since Ive no say in anything.
I knew this matter before Amber but I didn't dare to approach her since we werent close yet 
With her accident, I'm worried for her health instead. I pushed aside this problem. 
Amber just had to concentrate on recovery right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" amber looked really shocked with my question. 
I chuckled " Can I dat..." 
"Wait.. dont repeat.. I heard it loud and clear" she cut me
"and youre fine with dating me?" amber asked and pointed at herself
I chuckled and pointed and myself "why not fine?" 
Amber frowns alittle at my annoying questions since I'm not answering her and cover her with my questions instead
"Because I'm a girl??" 
I giggled alittle and nodded "a handsome one too" 
she blushed immediately "I would want to try date you amber" 
I replied honestly because I know I would really want to try. She's a really amazing person. I believe she would give me happiness.
She scratch the back of her neck "erm.. so we will try?" 

I nodded trying to act alittle cute to her and hocked my arm around her arm.. sitting closer to her