21

Idol Life

 

"Alright princess enough with all the crazy styling of my hair. Now it's your turn!" I smirk back.
 
I saw amber's smirking at me oh no this is bad. I shook my head and getting ready to run once she moves. 
"Oh no no you don't!" I use my index finger shaking left and right 
 
"Yay! Princess come here!" Amber smirk evilly. 
Krystal running around the room and amber chasing after her to every corner. 
"Hehe now you have no where to run!!" Amber pretend to be some villain character laughing evilly with her hands on both her waist.
"Am please forgive me?" Krystal begged with her puppy eyes. 
"Alright give me a kiss then I will consider" amber didn't even wait for krystal 's reply and pulled her arms and brought krystal closer to her lips. 
After that broke the passionate kiss 
"Alright, time for me to bathe and get ready! " amber turn to her drawers pulling out her clothes.
"Hais. I don't even know what to wear." Amber said in frustration.
"Am go and bathe. I will choose the clothes for you and bring it to the bath room for you" 
Amber chuckled and lean in to peak on Krystal's cheek. "Thanks princess!" 
So she just took her towel and head to bathroom. 
She was whistling while showering. 
Krystal was done choosing clothes for her lover and head to the bathroom. She chuckled at how childish her lover was thinking that she was pretending to have a mini concert  in the bath room. 
"Come on everyone raise your hands up high! Bounce baby bounce! Run baby run and don't look back!" 
KNOCK KNOCK 
Amber was singing too loudly with the showering sound adding on she couldn't hear krystal knocking. 
Krystal turn the knob and just when in. 
"The door opened! Yay who is it?!"she shouted with soap on her hair and the shower head on her hand which she used as the "mic" for her "mini concert"
"Yay I knocked so many times and you didn't hear while you're still focusing on your mini concert HUH?" Krystal chuckled look at her lover and embarrassed for her childish act. 
"Ya you ain't the special guest to my mini concert. Ain't you a crazy fan of mine? Go out dont disturb I will sign for you later on. " amber start pushing krystal out of the bathroom.  
 
Krystal stood outside with the door closed hard in front of your face. 
She shouted back "yah. Faster end your stupid concert. You still have fan meeting stupiddd" 
"Yeah yeah. Last song. I will end with a good encore don't disturb!" Amber shouted back
 
Amber was done washing up and wore a long white shirt with her skinny black jeans which her princess choose for her. She was fixing her hair in front of the mirror.
"Oh god who is this handsome llama?" She self praised herself 
"Done already superstar?" Krystal .
"Yah fans not allowed here dont you know?"
Vic omma shouted "ya amber stop your stupid act and come in the kitchen I've made breakfast for you!" 
Amber rushed to the kitchen since she was really hungry.
 
"Baby, I'm coming with you to your fan meeting!" Krystal said to her llama after talking to their manager on the phone