14

Idol Life

 

"Hi baby why are you here?" Amber stood up and walked towards krystal 
" I brought my dino some of her fav food!" She held up the plastic full of food. "Thanks princess!" I smiled back at how sweet and thoughtful my princess has been. 
"Just thanks? No reward?" She pouted.
"Stop pouting! I'm not gonna fall for it!" I struck out my tongue and pinched her nose. 
She pouted even more. I sighed because I know I will surrender to her pouts. "Come here!" I motion her and she knew I will fall for her pouts smirking while movin closer to me. I gave her small quick kisses on her forehead nose cheeks and lips. "Happy now?" 
She nodded simply with a small smile showing how contented she is with the reward. 
Both of us sat on the sofa enjoying the food krystal brought. Then we cuddled on the sofa for a while.
My phone was on the table vibrating. Krystal's head was still on my chest with her arms wrapped on my waist. I  stretched forward to take my phone without breaking the hug.
"baby let me pick up this call first okay?" 
She nodded and let go of me. 
"Hyunah?" 
"Yes it's me am! Gosh I missed you so much. Can we meet up soon?" 
"Thanks. Sure why not? Are you calling me just for this? Haha"
"Oh ya I almost forgot. Can I ask a favor from you?"
"Uhm what is it? If I'm able to help I will."
"As you know I'm preparing for another comeback song. We need another rapper."
"Oh I see." 
"So I'm wondering if you're free to help since you're one of the best rapper and your voice will suit my song."
"Haha sure no prob. It's a honor to be able to features in !" 
"Thanks! I will text you and inform you the details further soon. See you am!" 
"Alright. Bye!"
Right after I ended the phone call, the whole room studio seems to be frozen. The temp seems to have dropped till -20 Celsius. 
My princess giving me her deadly stares. I sighed and thought to myself. "Not again.!!" 
"Hey princess" I decided to break this icy silence 
She looked away and didn't bother to reply. 
"She's just my friend ok? We're just talking about work stuffs about having me bein featured in her new song. There's nothing we're just pure friends."
"Well she doesn't wants to be PURE FRIENDS with you!" She's stressing the word pure friends out loud enough for me.
"Krys, lets not fight over this okay?" I lowered my tone. I don't want to quarrel with her over such useless stuff.
"Unless you promise you wouldn't feature in her song!" 
"What?!" I can't believe that's coming from her. 
"Amber if you're not gonna do it. Don't blame me"
Upon hearing what she just said made me exploded. 
"What kind of girlfriend are you? To ask me to quit this job just because of your jealousy? What the is wrong with you? I don't get what I did to actually deserve this from you." 
I shouted in front of her. She lowered her head crying silently. 
I took a few steps away from her still can't believe why all this happened. She tugged my shirt "A-amber.. I'm sorry. Really sorry please. Don't live me."
I guessed anger did controlled me "lets break up. I'm sick and tired of all these quarrels. You will be better off without me." Krystal tighten her hold on my shirt, doesn't want to let me go. She cried even louder "am amber... I'm sorry.. Please" I swatted her hand away and leave the studio.
I'm really disappointed in krystal. How can she do this to me? Threaten to break up everytime I'm not listening to her. I gave in alot trying my best to keep our relationship but instead she took me for granted. I guess us breaking up would be the best decision right now.
 
Krystal POV 
Amber left me. She can't take it she just broke up with me. It's the first time she shouted in front of my face. I knew I really hurt her this time. After she left the studio I was still crying the whole few hours on the floor without moving. I can't believe she just broke up with me. I never thought this would ever happened. It's all my fault for letting jealousy controlling me. It's all my fault for starting this stupid quarrel, blaming everything on her. The fact that I'm gonna lose her, I think I might just die.that time she left me to recover her ankle injury was enough hurt and sadness for me. She just came back not long and now we broke up. Well done krystal Jung soo Jung. Just look what have you done to the person that loves you the most, understand you the most. She's now leaving you.
I tried calling amber's phone countless times but she isn't picking up.