hospital 2

Idol Life

Soojung has been constantly heading to the hospital despite being nagged by her manager to rest well. 
"Soojung uh, please? Just let me fetch you back to your apartment and you need a goodnight sleep" the manager nagged again 
while they were heading back to the private van at the filming site for "my lovely girl" 
Krystal wore her sunglasses "I'm fine. I just need to see her alright?" before grabbing her backpack and valuables. 

"Krystal! wait!!" she turned around before steeping into her private van to head to the hospital to visit amber. 
She turned around to only see Myungsoo "L". 
She took off her sunglasses "Yes Myungso Oppa?" 
L scratched his neck alittle before looking up to Krystal 
"Er.. I mean would you like do have a quick dinner with me?" he asked without looking into her eyes. 
She raised her brows "I can't. sorry.." before she turned her back around and head into the private van. 

"Soojung-uh, why don't you try to give L a chance? He seems to be a pretty good guy.." the manager who was driving in front look back at the rear mirror. 
Soojung took out her sunglasses, "Oppa, you know I only love Amber.." 
"But.." 
Soojung cut her manager "Oppa,please.. I only have eyes on Amber.." before she face the window indicating to her manager that this conversation should stop. 

The manager send Krystal over to the Seoul hospital to visit Amber. 
The other members like Vic has finished her schedules yesterday rushed down right after her plane reached Korea last night 
to accompany Amber in the hospital. 
Vic messaged in the f(x) group chat that their prince Amber has finally woke up. 
Krystal couldn't wait to see Amber. She was so dead worried for Amber who has been unconscious for nearly one week. 

 

 


   ************

 

 

"Guys remember to stay quiet when you reach the hospital. We wouldn't want any stupid news for the reporters to report" the manager warned the 4 girls in the private company van 

before heading into the hospital. 
"Aish.. Oppa we know" Wendy replied looking annoyed at how many times their manager has to remind them again and again. 
"Did you get the soup and fruits ready?" Seulgi looked at her members. 
Joy nodded "I've got them ready and checked before we left the dorm" 
Seulgi was still worried even through after their manager recevied the news that Amber has finally woke up. 
The four of them covered themselves with their black jacket and scarfs topping up with sunglasses to get into the hospital.

 

 

"yah! stop shifting around" Victoria gently slap amber on the uninjured arm. 
Amber pouted "but unnie, it to be lying on the bed for almost a week you know"
Victoria knew Amber might be bored she took her bag out "Here" 
Amber smiled immediately "Thank god! Vic umma you're the best" 
Victoria brought a rubic cube from China "She knew how much Amber likes to solve and turn these" 
Amber didn't talk much as she was busy solving her cube. 
"Ya! now there's cube you don't need me?" Vic pouted 
"Hmm" Amber responded not caring about Vic anymore. 
Victoria chuckled 

*Knock Knock* 
Both of them eyed the door which has opening slowly 
"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" the four girls bowed alittle 
"Oh annyeong!" both amber and vic greeted back 
"Amber, hope you're feeling fine" red velvet manager ruffled amber's hair
Amber chuckled and raised her uninjured arm "I'm still strong like ox! let's play basketball together soon" 
Vic glared at Amber "No! you better stop playing so much" pulling amber's arm down earning giggles from the other four girls. 
"Oh amber oppa, Seulgi unnie made you some soup and cut some fresh fruit salads for you" Joy brought the containers towards amber
to her portable table which was in front of her. 
Amber looked at Seulgi "Thanks alot little bear" 
Seulgi blushed and lowered her head "you're welcome" 

 


Victoria"s POV

'Hmmm.. this is kinda weird. Since when did Amber became so close with Seulgi?' 
I tried to shut off the weird thought of amber & seulgi. 
Maybe cause Amber is used to being friendly to everyone that's why they start to become closer. 
Yes, just like how recently red velvet start debutting, amber being a nice sunbae when to cheer them on. 
but why do i feel that Seulgi seems to like amber more than just usual friends kind of like. 
Seulgi always blush whenever amber had alittle contact with her or talk to her. 

Ring!
I took out my phone to Soojungie appear on the caller ID
'' 
I turned around and stood further away from Amber. Since she's busy talking to the rest 
"Yes soojung?" I whispered once I picked up her call using another hand to block to soften my voice so that amber couldn't hear who I was talking to. 
"Unnie, I'm reaching soon.. " 
"Sooju.."before i could even continue to say something, krystal just hung up. 
crapp.. it must be really awkward for Amber

I quickly message Amber who was just in front of me. 
Her phone was on the stand beside the bed blinking without a sound since she had it in silence mode.
I had eye contract with Amber raising my phone up indictating her to look at her cellphone. 
She nodded sort of getting the hint, reaching out her hand to reach for the phone on the right side. 
Her face changed to a shocking one

 

 


Amber POV

 

'Holy crap!' that was exactly what came popping in my mind. 
I totally forgotten about Soojung. 
Vic's text says shes coming into the hospital building now 
RIGHT NOW
I need to do something.. think Amber liu think.. 
you should be smart enough to avoid krystal right

I start rubbing my head alittle which has been bandaged while facing Vic indicating for her to help me with my acting. 
She came over looking worried 
"Amber, you not feeling well?" she approached me 

I rubbed my head alittle more "yeahh.." i whispered trying to frown in pain. 
"Alright girls, i think it's better that we leave Amber alone now " Victoria annouced. 
The red velvet girls look worried especially Seulgi. 
Seulgi frowned alittle before leaning in to touch my bandaged head "rest well okay?" 
I nodded slightly still with a frown on my face. 
The girls left with their manager. 

"Amber?" our fx manager who was in the room the whole time came forward 
"Do you need me to call for a doctor?" he frowned looking at my forehead.
I shook my head "Oppa, krystal is coming over now!!" 
He chuckled "Good acting skills llama" rolling his eyes at me. 
Vic smirked "Well well I'm a good supporting actress too right?" 
I rolled my eyes "Omma, how? She's coming in soon" 

"Aish.. i guess it's my turn to act now?" our manager raised a brow smirking

 

 


Krystal POV

 

Finally I've reached the hospital asking the nurse where amber liu's room is
I through the hallway quickly with my another manager following me behind.
'805.. room 805' there it is at the corner of this level. 
our another manager was standing outside the room 
" Soojung?" the manager who was taking care of Amber looked at me confusely. 
"Oppa" I greeted and smiled a little.

"Soojung uh.. you can't get inside" 

"What? why?" i frowned alittle "i'm just going to visit amber really quick" 
"No you should go back home to rest after your hectic schedule.. and no one should be visiting amber now" 
I frowned "I'm not tired oppa.. I'm just going to see her for 10minutes? then i will go home and rest" 
our manager shook his head " amber isn't feeling quite feel just now.. she was given some pills and injection by the doctor to rest " 
I frowned thinking didn't Vic omma arrived here earlier on? why didn't she tell me.. 
"Where's vic omma?" 
"Ohh she went ahead to somewhere else after amber was being treated by the doctor
Manager oppa held my shoulder turning me towards the lift direction " soojung, go home rest now.."
I turned back and pout hoping my little pout will make our manager soften his heart to let me see amber 
maybe just glance alittle? 
I sighed he's not shaken over my pout
"Alright..alright.. i'm going home.. let me know when amber is awake okay?" 
he nodded