4

Idol Life

 

"Baby stop crying okay. Your tears are so precious to me. I'm here already ain't I?" I walked towards the door and picked up the bowl of warm herbal chicken soup and walked towards her who was sitting on the bed.  
"I know you're here but didn't you said you will be back only after 6 months? Are you going to leave me again?" Her eyes starts to become watery again. 
"Nope. I'm staying here not going back already. I've recovered pretty much." Amber smiled and pat her princess's head. 
"Alright enough of talking. Here drink up your soup. You need to get well." 
"Am, can you feed me?" 
Amber gave a quick smile and pull a pillow and place it leaning on the head post and position krystal to lean on it and start feeding her princess. 
Her princess managed to finish the chicken and the soup it was her best meal throughout the past few months. 
Amber feeding her made her appetite gone up immediately. "Am, I'm still hungry " she pouted. 
"Oh good. My mum told me to bring over some of your favorite for you."
"Is it mangoes?!"
"Haha of course baby. Hang on." Amber walked to the kitchen and cut the mangoes to pieces for her princess. 
"Here! Say ahhh" she use a fork to feed her princess. Her princess was happily chewing. 
"Princess, why didn't you tell me everything that you've gone through? You know I will always be there for you. Why did you hurt yourself like this? " amber start to bomb krystal with all the questions that she wanted to know. 
Krystal sighed and said " Am, I didn't want you to worry about me there. I think I'm too dependent on you that I realized I can't survive properly without you. I'm really sorry for making you this worried." Amber gave her a reassuring tight hug to indicate she will never leave her princess alone. 
" did you know I was so scared and worried that I came straight here to find you? But I'm glad you're alright now." 
"Aish!! I should have fainted that week when you left so you can come back to me earlier and not leave me for so long!"
"Princess no you can't do that. Promise me you will never make me that worried anymore. This isn't a joke about your health  " amber said in a serious tone. 
Krystal nodded and lean her head on amber's chest and arms wrapped around amber's neck. She felt so relived that her lover was finally back. The couple spend the night cuddling and stealing kisses. Krystal managed to sleep peacefully. Finally she managed to get a good sleep because she's able to snuggle in her lover's arm. Amber's body heat was providing her all the warm needed even the blanket couldn't be compared to it. She slept with a smile on her face throughout. She was dreaming of how her life became great with amber and her future with her too. 
Suddenly, she felt the warmth was gone. She reached her arms out searching for her lover. "A-amber?" She bounced up noticed that her lover was gone. "Was it a dream that amber was with her the whole night?" She quickly walked out of her room to find amber.
She saw a figure back facing her cooking in the kitchen. curved in for a smile when she realized it was her lover. She quickly wrapped her arms on amber's waist back hugging her." 
" I thought you was gone "
" haha baby how can I be gone? I promised you I will never leave didn't I? Come here make you some breakfast" amber dragged krystal to the dinning table and pulled a chair for her princess to sit. 
Both of them were enjoying their breakfast, taking turns to feed one another. Amber was staring in awe at how much her princess ate. 
Amber walked to the kitchen and took 2pills out that mrs Jung reminded amber to give it to krystal. Mr and Mrs Jung left house early to visit Krystal's grandparents for a few days. And reminded amber to ask krystal to eat her medicines. Her parents always had a hard time to make krystal eat her medicine. 
Amber came walking to her princess with 2pills on one hand and a glass of water on the another. 
Krystal knew amber was going to give her medicine. She shook her head "am, I don't need medicine. You're my medicine and I'm cured I'm fine now." She just didn't like to take medicines.
" baby please? Don't make me worried for you. It's for your own health okay?" 
Krystal nodded and listened to her servant. She ate the medicine and amber patted her head. "There there. That's my good girl"