23

Idol Life

 

23
 
"Omma, when will hyung be back?" Sulli asking the leader. Sulli, Luna and Vic has been in the dorm waiting for amber and krystal. They got informed by their manager about what happened during the fan meet. 
"Sull, don't worry they should be back by now." Vic pat on sulli. 
"Argh.. Why is hyung's fans always that crazy?" Sulli said feeling frustrated. As amber has always been meetin alot of trouble. First her serious ankle injury and now slashing case from fan meeting.  
 
All three of them heard noises coming from the door. "Princess, please?" 
"No. Don't make me repeat myself. N-O, NO!!" 
"What?! Why!!!?" 
It was amber and krystal back walking. Krystal was walking in front of amber. Amber was behind with a pouting face and ruffled messy hair. 
"Hyung?" Sulli stood up and ran to amber. "Are you alright now?" She began to spot check every part of amber. Amber just smiled "yeah I'm fine. Don't worry" 
"But hyung, why are you so sad?" Sulli asked being so curious why amber has been pouting. 
Amber pointed to krystal who was sitting on the sofa facing the tv. "Her!" 
Krystal frowned and looked up and stick out her tongue . 
Amber sat on the one seater couch. "Hyung why? Tell me I will help you." Sulli sat on the handler of the couch patting amber's shoulder. 
"Krystal doesn't want to let me go skateboarding with Dario and the rest!" Amber pouted. Krystal glared back at amber fiercely.
"Alright hyung, I can't help you now" sulli gulped after looking at Krystal's glares. 
"Am, why don't you try to use your cuteness?" Luna whispered to amber. 
Alright I will try -amber-
Amber lifted her and sat next to krystal. Krystal's eyes never lift and shocked why her lover decided to sit beside her. Amber then moved closer to krystal and placed her head on Krystal's shoulder sniffing in her scent.
 "Josephine, what are you doing now?" Krystal asked. 
"Baby,please? I promise nothing will happen next time. Please just let me go?" Amber's manly tone changed to a cuter version one. 
"Please please please?" She begged with her puppy eyes wrapping her arms around Krystal's waist. 
"No I don't want you to injure anywhere. I don't want a mummy as a lover. Baby just listen to me please?" It's now Krystal's turn to beg. 
Amber sighed and looked away knowing that it doesn't work. "Since being cute doesn't work. I shall use cold treatment then." She smirked and nodded. Trying to not force krystal to let her anymore. She moved further away from krys and focused watching the tv. 
Krystal sense something was wrong with amber. Why isn't she trying harder, this isn't her usual style. Whenever krystal ask amber questions or start a conversation. Amber would just simply reply and not continue anything. 
 
Amber was sleeping in her dorm room. Krystal told her parents that she would be staying to take care of amber tonight. Krystal was sitting on the chair on amber's desk reading her scripts for her site com -highkick. 
 
"Urgh." Amber groaned and woke up slightly. She was feeling itchy all over her injured bandage arm as the medicine cream in it was moist. 
"Am, what's wrong?" Krystal turned to amber who was on the bed.
"Nothing I just want to take out the cast. It's getting really irritating and I can't get to sleep because of it." 
Amber start hitting her hard cast trying to stop the itch. 
"Am stop" krystal ran towards her. 
"But princess it's itchy. I can't focus on anything with this itch." 
Krystal leaned forward and kissed amber on the lips. She deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around amber's neck. 
"Feeling more focused now?" Krystal smirked after breaking the kiss. 
"Well, not really? It's too short" amber pretended to be thinking with her hand under her chin. 
" I think maybe we can kiss more." Amber smirked back. 
They started to make out and snuggled close to each other. Stealing kisses from one another till they got tired. 
The next day, amber continued her cold treatment towards krystal. 
She doesn't want to give in. Krystal obviously can see what's in the llama's mind. She couldn't take the cold treatment. She decided to solve it with her own plan. 
She started crying out of nowhere in the midst of their movie session in the living room. In the dorm there's only two of them. The rest of the three had drama filming. 
Amber wad shocked that krystal started to cry. She moved forward to krystal. "Hey hey princess why are you crying?" Amber wiping her tears on her cheeks. 
"W-Why aree you ignoring mee?" She sobbed and cried even harder.
Amber hugged her tightly trying to calm her princess down. "Hey I'm sorry don't cry please?" 
Krystal just keep crying and crying on amber's chest. 
"Please don't be mad at me. I'm just worried for you" krystal mumbled on amber's neck. Krystal's soft sobs can still be heard. 
"Argh am, when are you gonna give up on skating. I've to use my actress skills(crying). I've no more tears to continue acting like this already. Hurry up and give in -krystal-
 
A few minutes of silence, amber still hugging krystal. Amber broke the hug and lifted Krystal's chin up to make her face face her. "Alright princess stop crying alright? I wouldn't give you such cold treatment anymore. I'm  giving up on skateboarding with them. " then she gave krystal a kiss on her nose then up her forehead. 
"Thank you am" krystal buried her face in amber's neck. 
 
"Argh damn. I gave in again? Why is it always like that. I will always surrender to my princess. I'm really fated to be her stupid servant." -amber-