22

Idol Life

 

In the car ride on the way to the fan meeting. Amber was focusing on her game on her iPhone while krystal was focusing on adjusting amber's formal shirt collar. Amber was moving along yelling about her game opponent. 
"Ya stupid! Stop moving will you!" Krystal slightly punch amber on her shoulder. 
"Ouch! My shoulder hurts now. It will be your fault if my precious fans can't get my signature."
"Ahh.. I can't move my shoulder now!" Amber acting dramatically in front of krystal. 
Krystal rolled her eyes and pinch amber on her thigh. 
"Stop acting like a drama queen and quit moving. You don't wan your fans to see a messy idol right?" Krystal reasoning with her. 
"It's my fan obviously they will still love me for who I am" amber stick her tongue out and cheekily stole a peak on Krystal's lips.
"What if they choose not to love you anymore?" She asked her llama
"Oh well then I just need you to love me only. I'm not that selfish to need all the love.." Amber said with a smirk. 
Krystal blush immediately at her lover's mushy confession. 
"Gosh, you're so cheesy! Cheesyber~" 
Amber pinched krystal slightly on her nose. "Oh well too bad you love the cheesy me!~" 
 
 
 
During the fan meeting, amber was on the stage set for her. While krystal was sitting at one side along with their manager and the company crews. 
Once amber walked up to the stage the fans start to scream and cheering like mad crazy women. 
Amber's fan base was mainly women more than men because of her handsome face, good rapping skills and bright personality. It's not just normal people fanning over her even idols in korea or other countries also fan over her. It's hard to find somebody that doesn't even take interest in her. 
Amber took the mic and adjusted to the bright flashing cameras in front of her and gave a dorky smile in front of everyone. 
She did her usual greeting with the audience. "Hi everyone, I'm amber from f(x) long time no see~" 
Her fans cheered again some even screaming their love for amber.
"Amber!! I love you!"
"Amber you're so handsome!!"
"Amber can you please be my oppa?"
"Amber marry me!!" 
 
Krystal chuckled but in her mind "what the hell is wrong with them? Marry her? Pishh.. She's mine back off guys"
Amber just smiled weirdly and gave them quick nods as if she agreed to all the conditions from her fans. 
Now her fans were busy queuing up to go on the stage to get her signature.
Amber sat down and hold on to the marker and smiled at her fans who are approaching her for her signature. 
Everyone seems to be pretty fine not touch amber and stuffs like that. Getting her signature and asking her some questions and giving her gifts. 
Krystal was observing her fans interacting with her lover. She wants to make sure no one touches amber or asking for some weird over crazy demands. 
Her fans' gifts to her was really crazy. Some gave her necklaces, earings, food and high end expensive caps. 
Out of sudden comes this quite pretty fan. She ran towards amber when it was her turn up to get her signature. 
She screamed "amber, can you marry me please? I love you so much" she kneeled down on the stage. Everyone were cheering for amber to say yes. Some were scolding her fan and asking her to reject. 
Krystal was shocked at what her fan just did. "What on earth happened?! Not again??!" 
 
 
 
Flashback during debut period 
Amber has been a hot hit in f(x) due to her handsome and rapping skills. 
She gain alot of fans since we debuted. 
One time during a fan meet & talk session.
A girl was queuing up to get all the members' signature. Usually, fans will tend to talk and interact with every single members when the members are there to sign their autographs but this fangirl is strange. She just kept looking at the side then I realised she was staring at amber. 
when it was amber's turn to help her sign, she leaned forward and whispered stuffs to amber. 
amber frowned but smiled awkwardly back at her and continue signing her autograph. After amber signed, the fan was suppose to move to another side for the others to come in. she stood there in front of amber, rotting her legs on the ground still staring at amber. 
Amber told her nicely "Miss, thanks for supporting me i love you too. please kindly move forward for the others to come up the stage. 
Suddenly the girl took a few steps forward to amber grabbing onto amber's wrist and said
"Amberrr!! Please let me love you let's be together!!"
The security guards need to take over this matter, dragging the girl down the stage.
 
 
Back to current situation
Manager immediately reported to the organiser and send in the security guards to pull the girl away while amber stood there awkwardly.
I wanted to rush up to protect my llama. i stood up from my seat wanting to go up the stage but was pulled back by my manager. 
The girl knew that the guards are coming up to take her away. She took out a small fruit knife and said "Amber if you don't want to marry me, I will kill myself!!" she grabbed the knife handle with both hands, the sharp blade was facing her stomach. "Amber, I will always love you" she cried and confessed to amber. The girl looked at amber and looked down at the knife she's holding on and swinging up pulling it right down. Amber reached her arm out trying to grab the knife and got herself slashed on her forearm. 
"ARGH!" amber yelled in pain and she slap the knife away from the girl. 
The girl rushed forward to injured amber.The guards rushed up and pulled the girl away. 
Fans were screaming in shook and started panicing while amber was being supported up from the floor. She took the mic from manager oppa's hand " sorry to let everyone see this embrassing moment. " amber smiled weakly while holding onto her another arm that was bleeding profusely her white long shirt was stained with blood and the stage floor has blood. 
Oppa immediately pulled amber off to the backstage into our vehicle. 
I quickly stood up and followed the rest of the managers into the vehicle. 
 
In the car
"Quick take the first aid box!!" manager oppa shouted to the another manager. 
Krystal was holding onto her lover's another arm which was fine. She was looking worried and looking at her bleeding arm. 
Amber wasn't looking nervous at all. 
"Baby, is it still painful? where are you still hurt?" krystal looked at amber's body 
Amber chuckled and said "My lips ache! I think i need a kiss right now? maybe it can ease the pain"
"Baby, this isn't the right time to joke now!!" krystal glared back 
"OUCH!!" amber winced in pain when manager oppa applied some white medicine cream on her long slashed arm which was mixed with amber's blood since the bleeding didn't stop.
Krystal was holding onto amber's another hand gripping it tightly. 
baby, why are you always making me worried. why is amber's face wincing in pain. It must have hurt alot. The blood didn't stop bleeding. amber closed her eyes tightly tolerating the pain
"Amber, we're reaching the hospital soon. Tolerate for awhile more!" amber nodded at manager oppa and lean her head on krystal's shoulder trying to tolerate the pain. She didn't want her lover to worry for her. 
krystal on the another hand tried her best to ease her llama's pain holding onto her patting her head telling her they're reaching the hospital soon.