28

Idol Life

 

                      Chapter 28
 
 
 
 
Amber stirred in her sleep as she felt someone's touch on her face and her hair. She slowly opened her eyes only to find her girlfriend caressing her face. 
 
"Morning baby" krystal smiled as she greeted her lover in the morning. 
Amber groaned as she was still sleepy since she slept really late after taking care of her girlfriend. 
"Argh what time is it?" Amber yawned. 
"It's 9 AM now baby " krystal replied after looking at the clock. 
"Oh do I have a schedule?!" Amber asked. 
"No worries. There's no schedule for you today" krystal smiled gently. 
"Am, i'm sorry" krystal apologized. In her heart she still feels guilty from what she did about getting over jealous about Suzy. 
 
"No I'm sorry for getting so easily pissed. " amber apologized back to krystal. Amber hugged krystal tightly feeling so sorry. 
Krystal tighten the hug and said "amber, I love you.." 
 
"I love you too, princess." Amber smiled and sniffed in Krystal's usual scent while closing her eyes. 
 
"Baby, get up I've just made some tacos for you." Krystal called her lover to wake up from  her nap. 
"Oh gosh tacos!" Amber immediately jolted awake after hearing that her princess made her favourite Mexican food. 
"Where is it? I don't see it" amber walked to the kitchen but to find nothing on the table or on the kitchen. She heard was all giggling from krystal.  She immediately knew that her princess cheated. 
"Yah Jung soo Jung you're so gonna pay for this!" Amber ran and tackled krystal on the floor tickling her non stop. 
"Ah! Am I'm sorry.. St..stopp" krystal screamed as amber tickled her sensitive area
"Surrender now! Beg me!" Amber smirked and when on to tickle her non stop.
"Argh.. I'm .. I'm sorry. Am, please stoppppppp.." Krystal begged 
Amber stopped and lean in to give krystal a peek on her lips. 
 
"Alright lets go to your favourite Mexican restaurant. I can't cook tacos you know that." 
 
Amber and krystal covered their faces with sunglasses and caps to prevent the public from recognizing them. They held their intertwined hands and walked into the restaurant to settle down on a quiet table at the corner of the restaurant. 
 
"Hi, may I get your order please?" The waitress said and didn't stop looking at amber. Admiring amber's sharp jawline and handsome face. 
Amber being polite smiled back and ordered. Krystal glared back fiercely as the waitress kept looking at her lover. 
"Am, stop smiling at the waitress " krystal couldn't take it as she decided to warn her llama. 
 
"Huh?" Amber asked confusingly. 
 
Krystal rolled her eyes and knew how dense her girlfriend was. 
 
"Can't you see she's hitting on you, stupid! " krystal said in a fierce tone 
"Aww my princess is so cute when she gets jealous!" Amber pinched her cheeks. 
"Don't make me feel jealous again!" Krystal kicked amber gently on the leg.  
Amber didn't say anything but just showed her wide dorky smile. 
The food came and the couple was focusing eating happily. 
When it was time for payment, the same waitress came with the bill and winked at amber. Trying to flirt with her and krystal saw the waitress slipping a piece of small note into amber's jacket. 
Amber as usual as dense as possible didn't know that a piece of note was slipped into her pocket. Krystal glared back at amber and decided to kick her hard on her leg since amber didn't get it from her glare. 
Amber frowned as she didn't get why krystal kicked her so hard.
They left the restaurant and krystal stayed silent all the way. Amber didn't know what happened since krystal was all so lovely dovey and now she was all cold and quiet. 
They are in the car all alone now. Amber couldn't stand the quietness and decided to break it. "Baby what's wrong?" Amber looked at krystal. 
Krystal who was staring at the window turned back to face amber as soon as amber asked her whats wrong 
"I hate it when girls hit on you!" Krystal pouted 
 
"Aww my baby so cute but too bad who ask you have such a handsome one as your lover. " amber smirked. 
 
Krystal punched her slightly but she admit the fact that amber was really way too handsome for a girl or even for a guy with her distinct features. 
 
Krystal grabbed amber's free hand which isn't on the steering wheel and intertwined them. Amber tighten the hold on their fingers and smiled at her.