7

Idol Life

 

I spent the whole day over at my princess's house. Really glad that she's fine now and that I'm also glad my ankle doesn't hurt much but I still have to be extra careful not to injury it again. 
Both of us were cuddling on the sofa in the living room watching some random variety show. Laughing and hugging together. Isn't it just a wonderful thing to do? Just able to spend some quality time with my princess. I'm glad she's getting better already. She seems to be more lively and cheerful. I look over at the figure beside me. My princess fallen asleep. I just love her peaceful sleeping face.
Hopefully, my ankle will stay strong. I want to be able to practice and start comeback. It's been really long i missed those times on stage! Oh talking about my stage time. I've totally forgotten about the rest of the members and managers. 
I took my phone got and unlocked. 
20missed calls from sulli 
2missed calls from Vic omma
5missed calls from manager
I quickly called my manager back. 
He's coming over to fetch me over to dorm to settle my stuffs first.
"Am, who are you talking to just now?" She woke up from her nap, rubbing her eyes like a kid. I gave her a slight pinch on her nose. Oh cute can she be.
"It's manager nim. I'm going to the dorm to settle my stuffs and I've not seen sulli and the rest yet.."
"Can I go with you? Please?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes. 
Those eyes that I can never resist. Damn. 
"Yea yea sure. Your parents isn't gonna be at home for few days. Pack some clothes and stay over at the dorm so that I and the rest can take care of you." 
"Baby , you're the best!" She peeked and hugged me.
Returning back her hug, "princess, give your parents a text and tell them don't make them worried."
She sighed "yes I will. They're always fine with me hanging out with you anyway. Since you're the potential "son in law" they see you in you."
I pinched her cheeks." Well I always have my charms. To seduce my future parents in law would be a no problem!" Winking back at her. And she just chuckled. 
Flashback
Well before krystal and I are officially together. I used to go to her house often to sleepover. I'm close to her parents as well as Jess unnie. I always play basketball with mr Jung on Saturdays. He treats me like his own son. He always tell me how much he wanted to have a son because he only has daughters. I missed my family alot since they ain't in Korea but mr and mrs jung are like my parents always taking care of me. They had a opened mind and they always tease me and krystal. Talking about how great we will be together. What we can do together as a family. 
I'm really grateful for them to grow such a wonderful daughter. 
End of flashback 
 
Reaching fx dorm,
*Ding dong* 
The door flew opened. "Hyung!!!" Sulli the giant baby can over and hugged me tightly. Vic and Luna quickly ran over and the four of us collapsed hugging together. But it was more of like all of them squeezing me. "Argh.. Can't breathe" finally they managed to let me go. 
"Hyung why didn't you get here straight from airport yesterday! I miss you so much yet you just want to stay over at Krystal's house?!" She crossed her arms pouting. 
"Aii.. My little dongli mad at me now?" Trying to use my alittle of my aegyo. 
"You know I can't stay mad at my beloved hyung" she came pulling me towards her for a tight hug again. 
"Yah! Sulli this is enough. Why are you hugging her so many times in a day?!" 
Sulli smirked and continue hugging me even tighter. 
"Argh. Sul don't hug that tight I can't breathe properly." 
Krystal came in between to pull us apart. Ended up it came a tug of war. Krystal wrapping her legs around me while sulli wrapping her arms around my neck back hugging me. I signaled Vic and Lun to come over to help. Finally they managed to pull off sulli. My girlfriend struck out her tongue at sulli. Sulli stomping her feet heading back to her room."soojungie, I will make amber mine!" Before turning in. Krystal wanted to come down and find sulli but I held both hands on her back. I know she gonna declare a war again with sul. I wrapped my arms around her waist and still lifting her. Walking into my room. "Rest well love birds!" Luna and Vic cheered