17

Idol Life

"I've my heart set on anywhere but here. I'm staring down myself, counting "I've my heart set on anywhere but here. I'm staring down myself, counting up the years."

 
Krystal POV 
Why am I this weak? Where's amber. I need her. Why is she still avoiding me? I've been really depressed this days. I've no appetite to eat. I wasn't even able to film well for my sitcom. I was on my way back to the company to start practicing for our upcoming smtown concert. I can't wait to see amber. Finally, I'm able to see her after 1 week since she appeared to fetch Jessica on a date. I wasn't feeling well after spending the whole night filming. My body felt so warm and I felt to restless. I slept throughout the whole car ride back to the company. 
"Krystal, wake up. We're here" manager oppa helped me out of the car. 
"Krystal, are you alright? Do you need some rest?" I shook my head. I need to see amber.
I walked into the dance studio, head feeling dizzy. I saw amber laughing with sulli and Luna. 
"Hey krystal. Are you alright? You look pale." I gave a weak smile and nodded. 
I was walking towards amber but before I could even talk to her.. 
"Hurry up girls time to practice." Our dance instructor switched on the speaker. 
Dancing halfway, I felt more dizzy. I couldn't help but everything around me starts spinning non stop and my head hurts. I fell on the ground unconscious. 
Amber POV 
"Thank god" the instructor came and hurried us to get ready to practice. I know krystal was walking towards me and she wanted to talk. 
Throughout the dance, I noticed krystal wasn't focused. She wasn't dancing like her usual energetic self. Her face seems pale. Halfway through the dance she collapsed and fainted. I rushed towards her and shook her shoulders. "Soojung!! Baby!! Wake up" she still had her eyes closed lying there motionlessly.
I immediately carried her up and brought her to my car with the help of sulli. Luna and Vic went to contact our manager. "Sulli, tell them I will fetch her home. Don't worry she just fainted because she's too tired. I will bring her home for her to rest."
I brought her into her house laid her on the bed and brought her medicine and some wet towel. 
"A-amm.. Amber.." She mumbled 
I quickly went over and shook her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes. 
"Amber, please don't leave me." She started crying. It pains me to see my love one like this. 
"Krys don't cry" I wiped her face with my thumb 
"Eat your medicine first ok? Then we will talk." She nodded obediently.
I fed her with her medicine. She seems so terribly weak. 
"Amber please don't leave me. I need you. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. Please don't." She pulled my arms and tears swell up her eyes. 
"Hey hey I'm here alright. Don't worry. Go get some rest first okay?" I pat her back. 
"No I don't wanna sleep. Once I wake up you will be gone." Krystal tighten her hold on my arm.
"Don't worry. I will stay here and takecare of you." I whispered and gave her a hug to assure her. 
"Now be a good girl okay? And rest" 
I laid her head on the pillow and patted her head asking her to close her eyes to rest. Her hand still holding into mine afraid that I will leave her. 
While she was asleep, I brushed her hair that's covering her face and looked and her closed eyes and her cheeks stained with tears. I know I've hurt her so much. I'm really guilty for breaking up with her. I didn't know that she will end up like this. In such horrible state. My heart hurts, I still love her. Seeing her in this terrible state all because of me. It's all because of me being selfish and angry at her over such a matter. 
I rested on my head on the edge of her bed and fell asleep. 
 
"Am..ber? Where are you? "
I opened my eyes. Krystal holding my hand tightly while she's still sleeping. "AHHH nooo!!" She suddenly screamed. I shook her to wake her up. 
"Krystal wake up! It's just a nightmare." Krystal slowly opened her eyes. She immediately engulfed amber in for a hug. 
"Amber its so scary. dont leave me" she was sobbing loudly with her face on amber's chest. 
Amber returned the hug and one hand on her back another patting her hair. "Relax. It's just a nightmare. I'm here, not leaving ok?" Reassuring her princess. 
Krystal nodded and said "amber, can you sleep with me tonight? I'm scared to sleep alone." Amber nodded and climb onto the bed to join her princess. She was leaning on the pillow while krystal used her chest as a pillow to lean her head on with her arms wrapping on amber's waist. While amber's hand wrapped on krystal shoulders. 
Krystal shifted in more to reduce the gap between them. Amber then caressed Krystal's hair and gave her a kiss on her forehead "sleep now krys. I'm here you don't have to worry."
Krystal managed to slept through peacefully without nightmare hunting her. She slept till the next morning. It has been that long that she managed to sleep for a whole lot of hours ever since the break up. 
She woke up, slowly opening her eyes to see the sleeping figure beside her. She caressed her llama's face gently. Looking at how peaceful and cute she is. She lean in to give a gentle peek on the llama's luscious lips then she shifted closer to her neck closin her eyes and sniffing in her favourite scent of her llama. 
 
 
Fellow readers and kryber fans, I'm thinking of writing a new story which has similar background of the heirs(Krystal's new drama) with the add on of new character of course---> amber!