18

Idol Life

 

"Soojung ah.. Wake up" I tried to wake her up. 
"Hmm.. Amber?" She slowly opened her eyes. 
"Hey. Vic omma made some nutritional food for you. I will go get ready the food for you. So go wash up and come down after that okay?" 
Krystal listened and followed amber's instructions obediently. After washing up she went down to see amber setting up herbal chicken soup, side dishes and a bowl of rice for her. She was so touched that even after saying such harsh words and amber broke up with her. Amber is still the one who is there for her, taking care of her. 
Just then the door opened. It was Jessica who came back from her schedule. 
Jessica smiled to amber "hey am!" 
"Hey Jess. How's your photo shoot?" Amber said and smiled brightly. 
"It was alright just tired from all the overnight shooting and I'm having a slight headache."
"Wait here kay? I will go get some headache medicine for you" amber went over to the kitchen.
"Krys, are you feeling better now?" Jessica asked her little sis.
"Yes unnie. Thanks for the concern" 
Seeing how amber worried for Jessica's headache made krystal lost her appetite. She was worried that now Jessica is in the picture. Amber might not pay attention to her anymore. She wasn't eating her food just poking around with her chopsticks. 
"Hey Jess. Here! Drink up this cup of warm water and take the pill and have a rest ok?" Jessica nodded and listened.
Jessica never liked eating medicine but since it was amber who gave she listened and follow.
"Krys? Why ain't you eating your rice?" Amber seat opposite of krystal on the dining table. 
"I've no appetite" 
"You know you're weak now. So you need to take rice ok?" It was usually krystal forcin amber to eat rice but now it's the other way round. 
Krystal only ate alittle knowing that amber was in front of her looking at her eating. 
Amber couldn't take the sight how krystal was eating. She knows that after the break up she wasn't eating well and the fact that she has become even thinner made her even more worried. 
Amber sat next to krystal and took her spoon and start feeding her slowly. Krystal managed to let amber feed her till the whole bowl of rice and chicken soup was in her stomach. 
 
Jessica was heartbroken at the scene. She was how amber was treating krystal. She knows amber still loves krystal. She can't change amber's heart because all along her heart has only room for one person and the only person was her sister. She quietly left to her room. Amber I guess I should give it up on you. You will only be happy with krystal around. I hoped you will stay there for my sister and my sis will be there for you. Cause you two are the most suited couple. 
"Amber?" Krystal looked to her side where amber was sitting on the sofa with her in the living room. 
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry. "
"I'm sorry too you know."
"Why are you sorry? I'm suppose to say sorry not you. "
"Soojung ah. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. Sorry to make you so upset and in such a pain."
"Am don't be sorry. It's all my fault not yours. Can you give me one more chance to be with you again?"
Amber didn't replied back and the silence kept for a few minutes. 
Amber then pulled krystal for a hug. 
"If you want us to get back together. You need to do something for me." 
"Am, I'm willing to do anything or sacrifice anything for you. Just for you." 
"I don't need you to sacrifice. I just need you to get your health back Into Good condition . Can you do that?" Amber pulled out the hug and smiled brightly.
"I will. I promise you" krystal smiled back
"Great that should be the way to be my girlfriend back" amber was slightly teasing her.
Krystal grin and hit amber lightly and start blushing 
"Ouch so now my icy scary girlfriend is back?" Amber grinned and pulled krystal for another long hug and peek on her lips. 
"I love you, amber." Krystal said while having her head leanin on amber's chest.
"I love you too, princess."