34

Idol Life

                  Chapter 34

 
 
 
 
"oh girls! You are all here!" lee soon man stood up from his chair and greeted. 
 
The five girls standing in front of him stood up straightly and bowed 90 degrees to him. 
 
"good morning sir!" the five of them greeted respectfully. 
 
"please take a sit at the sofa over there" 
 Fx and mr lee sat down at the bug sofa with mr lee.
 
"girls, the company has decided to give you a free trip to anywhere you want before your comeback" mr lee said with a calm tone but with a smile on his face. 
 
"really?" our leader squeaked with a very high tone. Eyes opened widely sparkling. 
 
Mr lee just nodded. "but once you come back you all need to work extra hard for your comeback! And the vacation is an excuse for a variety show for f(x)" 
 
The five of them thanks and greeted goodbye to their boss and head to their usual practice room silently. 
 
Once they were all in the practice room, it was filled with laughters and cheering from them. 
 
"yah hyung!! We're going for vacation!" Sulli screamed and hugged amber.
 
Amber smiled and hugged back. 
 
While Luna and Victoria were busy talking about where to go and what do to. 
 
 
 
Krystal just settled herself on the sofa in the practice room looking at how crazy her fellow members become. 
 
 
 
Amber chuckled and when over to her girlfriend. 
 
"excited?!" amber asked with a dorky smile. 
 
 
"yes! Finally a vacation with the members and with my servant!" Krystal exclaimed since amber hasn't join in the members for a variety show for a long time. Since she was busy resting to recover her injury. 
 
Amber chuckled seeing how happy her girlfriend was. 
 
 
Krystal jumped and sat on Amber's lap while chatting with her best friend Sulli while having her back lying on amber. Amber smiled and quietly sat there with her arms wrapped around her girlfriend listening to their conversation. 
 
 
 
Then they were told that the camera crew and PD will be coming in within 30 minutes and they were told to prepare themselves. 
 
 
 
Krystal pouted knowing that once camera starts rolling she will be separated from her girlfriend since they were always told to have a distance between themselves by the company and their managers. 
 
 
Amber chuckled at how childish her girlfriend is. Since they should have been used to these situations. 
 
 
When the camera start rolling, Krystal hurried to sulli's side to make herself engrossed with their bucket list while sometimes she will still secretly peek at amber. 
 
 
Amber would pretend like nothing happened and start talking with Luna and Victoria.  
 
 
 
"okay since the bucket list is settled. Let's do our fx cheer and head to grab some lunch!! I'm hungry!!" Sulli nagged. 
 
 
"Sulli, I had chicken just now" Krystal exclaimed teasing her best friend. 
 
 
"tsk! Hurry let's cheer and get food. I don't care" Sulli ignore and hurried to gather all her members. 
 
 
"haha I had chicken too" amber said. she totally forgotten that she shouldn't had said that. If not people will find out how come both Krystal and her had chicken before the filming. 
 
 
'hyung is so stupid' Sulli thought 
'amber is so stupid' Luna thought
'this llama.. Tsk" Victoria thought mentally.
 
All of them acted like they heard nothing to stop this eating chicken conversation. 
 
"let's hurry and go eat!" Victoria shouted. 
 
 
 
 
 
After their cheer all the filming stopped and will resume later on during their trip to new Zealand.
 
 
"yah hyung! How can you eat chicken with baby Jung but without your beloved dongsang?!" Sulli pouted and wanted to tease the couple. 
 
 
Before amber even open to talk, Krystal cut her off. 
 
"yah! Of course she's suppose to eat with me!" Krystal stick out her tongue and merong.