Sunbaenim

Idol Life

 


   Seulgi POV


"Girls, gather for a moment " our manager called us once he stepped into the practice room. 
Irene went over to pause the music. 
We have been in the music room for at least 8 hours everyday preparing for our debut song "Happiness" 
We can't wait for our debut stage to come. 

After we all gathered,
"Girls, since you guys have been practicing really hard for your debut, I believe we can take a break today?" our manager annouced.
"YA!!"  Joy cheered on. 
"wait guys.. there's someone who is coming over to visit you guys...right now" manager smirked. 
"Who is it oppa?!" Joy asked excitedly.. 
"Come in" the manager stood at the door opening the door

It was Amber sunbaenim who was from f(x) 
oh my god.. 
Joy and Irene went over to greet her. 
I couldn't even move my feet. 
Wendy poked me "Ya Seulgi.. isn't that your crush?" 
"Huh?" she broke my thoughts
She smirked "nothing.." 


Amber was wearing a LA black snapback along with black sleveeless shirt and grey sweatpants accompanied with a pair of white air 

jordan. 
"Amber!!" Joy and Irene shouted and went over to greet her. 
I guess our teammates are quite close with her. 
She doesn't even want us to call her unnie or sunbaenim. she said "Just Amber, will be fine"
I wasn't really close to her since I've been afraid of talking to her ever since I know her in my trainee days. 
I spend more time talking to her members Krystal and Sulli since we're in the same age. 
Wendy knew I like Amber since trainee days but I didn't dare to step forward to even start a conversation with her. 
I was pretty jealous over Joy who was our makane who is able to talk and play with Amber since she's a rather happy go lucky and 

active kid just like Amber. 


"I brought you guys food" Amber grinned and held out both hands filled with plastic bags. 
Joy rushed forward to help Amber set up the food. 
Amber chuckled and ruffled Joy's hair. 
Manager nim cut in "Okay. Its great to have a small break today and replenish your stomach with some food. but dieting still continues 

tmr" before he left the room. 


There were really alot of food on the table 
Spicy rice cake, kimbap and Iced Americano.
"Ya!! thanks Amber Oppa!!" Joy teased and cheered Amber while amber ruffled her hair again. 
I just sat there quietly eating sitting the furthest from her. 
Wendy and Amber were chatting since they were both foreigner and they speak good english. 
"Yah.. don't be so shy" Our leader unnie Irene whispered and smirked.
I lowered my face letting my hair cover my face slightly aish I must be blushing again. 

"Seulgi! Seulgi!! Yah!!" Irene called 
"Huh?" 
"Amber was talking to you!" I blushed and looked up to the direction Amber was sitting. 
"Don't you like the food?" She looked at my plate I was barely touching the food. 
I shook my head alittle and smiled "I love it. thanks" 
Amber gave a friendly smile which i can see all her teeth "great! eat more okay?" 
She used her chopsticks to pass some rice cake over to my plate. 
I blushed immediately first time we ever interacted like this. 
Usually we just say greet each other with hi and bye. 

"Amber-unnie, do you have any plans today?" Joy asked while continue having her kimbap. 
"hmm.." Amber thought for a while "I don't have any schedules today. why?" 
"Oh! manager-nim gave us a break today! I wanna go bowling" she pouted. 
Amber laughed and chuckled seeing how cute our maknae was. 
"Sure! Let's all go together" 
"YA!!! Amber is the best!! JJIANG" Joy cheered

 

   *********


"YA! Seulgi you're really lousy" Our leader Irene shouted when I came back with no pins dropped again for the thrice time. 
"HAHAHAH you hit to the drain again" wendy laughed 
"Aish.. Wendy I don't think Seulgi can be that bad in bowling" She smiled. 
Oh gosh.. I might just faint from her handsome charming smile. 
"Seulgi, let me help you" 
amber was really patient with me holding my hand showing me the correct way of holding the ball and how to swing my arm properly. 

"remember to lock your wist and remember what I told you" I nodded before taking a few steps to the line and swing the ball. 
"STRIKE" 
Oh my gosh, I finally did it. Without me realising I turn over and ran to give Amber a hug. 
She saw it coming and opened her arms waiting for me to come over to hug her. 


   *********


Since then I've been really close with Amber after our bowling incident together. 
The members would always tease me whenever I blush seeing Amber. 
I don't get it. I must have like her alot that my heart always skip alot faster when she smiles to me or hug me. 
Wendy and Joy always tease me. 

 

Red Velvet Debut stage,
I was sitting at one corner sipping water through the straw trying to calm myself down
while the rest of the members some were dancing some were practicing their own lines.
Just then the door opened, it was Amber. 
I smiled

"Hey feeling nervous?" 
I nodded 
She took out her nike black bag seems to be searching for something. 
"There!" she took out a small packet.
"Here have some, you will feel better" she smiled and unwrapped the sweet wrapper 
"say ahh" I opened my mouth and let her feed me. 


"Girls, 3 more minutes get ready now!" our manager shouted outside the room. 
Before I could leave the room, Amber held onto my shoulders
"Just to let you know, you've been practicing really well just for this final moment you know. 
Put in your best and don't be afraid. " she smiled gently while caressing my cheek. 

"hwaiting!" before she push me gently towards the door.

 

 

 


** Guys sorry if you might be confused after amber had an accident.. it's all flashback. This chapter is also flashback. 
I was thinking which female idol to choose. Min,ailee and suzy is too common. Need to spice things up alittle. 
So i used Seulgi since they took a picture together and in the recent smtown ending they interacted alittle right?