40

Idol Life

Chapter 40

 
 
'Why the hell do she has to lose the card game?! Argh what is wrong with the scriptwriter and director. ' 
 
 
'and what?!! You stupid ert guy asking her for a bobo?! On the cheek is already horrible and now? Accidentally on the lips!!!' 
 
 
Well, I've literately been cursing throughout while watching soojung 's drama. I wasn't watching according to the tv broadcasting since the rest of the members will be watching. 
 
I'm afraid I might go crazy in front of them again. Ever since the first few ep of the drama. Whereby soojung was in a love line with minkyun or something guy... Those skinships is enough to kill. 
 
 
Now I'm watching their kiss scene which previously Sulli has warned me. I didn't want to watch but alright in the end I didn't know why I ended up settling in front of my laptop watching it.  
 
I was mentally cursing him like crazy just the whole drama!! I couldn't express out loud since I'm in the dorm with my members around. 
 
Yes I told Krystal I'm totally fine with it but right now at this point. I had I admit. No, it's not fine at all. But I couldn't be selfish right? She's my girlfriend and I've gotta learn to respect her and her decisions. Finally she gotten a great opportunity to act in such a huge drama. It will be a big step to her new acting career. 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
'what's wrong with my amber recently?' I was pouting at the thoughts of her. I was having a short break right now in the middle of the filming site.  I was constantly checking my phone. There wasn't a single text from her. The last one I send was like 4 hours ago. 
 
'is the llama so busy?! Why isn't she replying her dear princess?' 
 
This is really frustrating. Ever since I'm busy with the filming I've gotten lesser time to spend with her. And I miss her so much right now. 
 
 
After the filming ends, Krystal head back to the dorm. She decided to spend her night there since she was tired to travel back to her house. Alright her house is just a few minutes away. 
 
The true reason? She wanted to see her amber.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"ber~~~ I'm home!" Krystal shouted while she took off her sneakers and throw her bags all over the place not bothered to pick them up. 
 
 
Amber walk out of her room. 
"oh hi Krystal " amber greeted with just a weak smile which was so obvious it was being forced. She didn't hug or kiss krystal back and head straight to the kitchen. 
 
Krystal was anticipating at least a welcome back hug. But yeah there was nothing. She followed amber when she head to the kitchen. 
 
 
Amber was standing at the kitchen counter pouring some water into her cup. 
 
"amber~ wacha doing?~" Krystal was going for her usual trick against amber.   Yes her cute tone.
 
 
"nothing. Just drinking water. Want some?" amber said looking at krystal only a short while. 
 
 
'why isn't she replying to my aegyo tone?!' 
 
 
She back hugged amber wrapping her hands on her stomach area. Massaging Amber's abs. Guess what amber did? 
 
Amber tapped a few times on Krystal 's hands which was on amber stomach signalling her to unwrap her hands. 
 
 
"I'm tired. I will head to bed first goodnight " amber turn her back and walked away.
 
 
 
Amber was lying on the bed. She was trying to catch some sleep. Ever since yesterday after watching the kiss scene she hasnt been getting enough sleep. 
 
Krystal knew something was wrong with her amber. She walked into amber's room. 
"baby.. Please talk to me? What happened?" Krystal was tearing since she really didn't know what to do. 
 
 
Yes she thought before maybe it's because amber might be jealous about the drama kiss scene but she was having another thought. Since amber isn't really a jealous type of person whom was totally opposite of her.
 
 
Amber sigh deeply knowing that she shouldn't have given Krystal cold shoulders. Since it wasn't even her fault.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm just jealous you know about that min something guy. Aish just that cnblue guy playing drum!" amber pouted and look away 
 
 
 
Krystal couldn't help but squealed and pinched Amber's cheeks 
 
"aww you're so so cute!!! My llama!!!"