Truth

Idol Life

 

    *********


"Amber! " I was about to leave the filming site to get back into the company's car
"Yes oppa?" I turned around it was my manager who was incharge of bringing me around for my schedules today. 
He was pespiring and panting.
I was puzzled "oppa, shouldn't you be waiting for me in the car?" 
Since usually I needed some time to undress and wear back my own usual attire and say bye to all the Pds and directors.
I patiently waited for him to get back some of his breath. 
"The CEO wants to see you" 
I frown "ME?" i pointed to myself
He nodded I guess he didn't have such breath to continue. 
I nodded and head to the car and he fetch me over to our company


I knocked on the door 
"Amber come in please"  I heard the voice. 
I gulped a little before opening the door to be greeted by a guy welldressed in a grey suit sitting there. 
I walked towards him and bowed a little 
"Ceo you want to see me?" 
He nodded before patting on the sofa which he was sitted on. 
I nodded and took the offer to sit down. 
"Amber, you're one talented artist of my company" he smiled. 

I gulped, I believe he wants something from me. 
He wouldn't be so nice asking me to come over just to hear a praise from him right?
And his reputation among the artists isn't really good. 
"You want a bright future right?" he asked looking at me. his eyes doesn't leave. 
I nodded slowly I mean who doesn't want that?

"I need you to break up with Krystal" 

 

"What?" 
"Amber, you heard me. " his eyes again didn't leave. 
"Why?" I was confused. 
The fact that he allowed our relationship ever since he caught us. 
He accepted and say it was alright since the Kryber fans has been increasing rapidly 

He sighed "I couldnt afford to have another breaking news about our company. You know our stocks has been dropping"
I didn't know what to say. 
he continued "Krystal has been getting famous and so are you. Breaking up with her would benefit both of you. 
And... I need you to help me bring our company to higher place."

"I want you to date somebody else instead of krystal. " 
my eyes widened what on earth is happening. I could understand if he would want to break me and krystal up but why is he asking me to date another person. 

He seems to be able to read my mind 
"Amber, I want you to date Seulgi instead of Krystal. and this time I don't need you to date secretly but I want both of you to be dating in the public" 

"What?" I guess I'm only capable of saying what why how?
"Red velvet is a new group. They need something else to boost their popularity. you know there's been lots of troubles with the older senior groups right?" 
I nodded 
"That's why the company propose this plan. You have been a artist who is adored by the public with good social skills and everything. Seulgi is one of the most popular member in her 

group. thats why " he explained

"NO" I said sternly after I heard his explanation. 
"Amber please. the company needs you.." He begged
"I'm sorry but i can't hurt krystal. we love each other so much " 

He banged the table "You better break with her! or else she will suffer like her sister!!!"
"How can you do this to krystal?" 
"Don't you think I don't dare amber. I wouldn't mind losing her in the company. "
I shook my head . this is unbelievable. why is this happening.. 

 

 

***** sorry if the story isn't interesting enough. I'm trying to keep it alive. I decided to name the titles in words instead of chap1,chap2.. It's kinda confusing.