20

Idol Life

 

"Amber you've your first welcome fan meeting specially for you tomorrow morning remember to get ready" manager oppa texted me 
"Hyung, why is there one suddenly?" I texted back 
"Cause your crazy hardcore fans misses you and wants to see you. So the company decided to held one mini fan meet for you" he texted back 
"Oh okay see you hyung thanks" I replied. 
I was in the dorm resting after the whole day spend in the company learning song and lyrics composition from our song producers. Since I've not started much of my schedules I've shifted my focus on backstage stuffs since I still can't really do much with my just recovered burden ankle. 
I decided to sit in my room to rest and spend my precious time playing my play station. 
Knock knock 
Argh who is it knocking I'm in the midst of an exciting game. 
"The door isn't locked just come in" I shouted and continue focusing on my game.
I didn't even notice who is it since I'm focusing on the game 
Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I chuckled and grin but my fingers still on my controller, eyes on the screen. 
It's obvious it's my princess as she back hug me from behind I can smell her strong strawberry scent.
I continue playing while enjoying her hugging me. 
"Ammmmm.... I'm here can you please shift some attention to me instead of this stupid game." 
"Wait princess it's gonna end soon and I'm gonna win!" While pressing my controllers even faster 
"Princess don't wait!! Am, you love your game more than me. Why?" She's acting dramatic from the way I hear her speak. 
"Game over. Player llama win"
"Hell yay!" I stood up and start jumping doing my celebration dance
"Alright alright stop your dork dance. Time to spend time with me" my princess sat on the floor with her arms crossed. 
I sat on my bed and pat on the empty space beside me 
She took the signal and sat beside me and engulfed me for a hug
"Princess are you alright?are you sick?" I noticed she has been pouting throughout the hug.
She just simply shook her head and snuggled closer to the crooked of my neck. 
Then I decided not to ask her anything if my princess wants to tell she will tell. I will be here waiting for her to open up. 
"Am.. I-I just...    miss you alot" she whispered. 
I chuckled I thought what serious stuffs has she gotten herself into. 
She lifted her head after hearing me chuckled. "Llama why are you laughing? This isn't funny."
 
"Well it is! I thought something bad happened to you!" I started shaking trying to contain my laugh.
"Yah! Stop laughing and shaking not funny!" She rolled her eyes and hit me on my arm and back to the hugging position. 
"Amm..?" She whispered while leaning her head on my chest
"Hmm?" 
"Are you free tomorrow? Lets go shopping and spend time together!!!" She exclaimed and her eyes shoot up in brightness. Totally opposite from how sad she was just now. Her mood seriously changes way too fast 
"Sorry princess but I've fan meeting tmr" I ruffled her hair and earned another hit on the arm
"What? Since when I don't remember having schedule tmr" she frowned
"Oh well. It's just my personal fan meet. The company arranged it." 
"What why? Now your fans will get more time to spend with you than me. NOT FAIR" she pouted. 
My princess's pouts, seriously no joke. How cute. 
I pinched her nose "how cute!"
"Alright stop getting jealous of my beloved fans. Now you should enjoy your sleeping time with your Prince Charming " I laid down on the bed and spread my right arm out ready for her to use it as a pillow. 
She took the invitation to snuggle close to me with her head leaning slightly below my neck.
"goodnight my beloved servant" she chuckled at her own tease.
"No way. I'm your prince charming" I said 
"Alright I love you my dear prince" 
I chuckled back at how she admitted me as prince instead of servant 
"Goodnight my dear princess. Sleep tight" I gave her a kiss on the forehead, wrapping my arms on her waist bringing her closer to me.
 
I was sleeping comfortably now getting sufficient enough of rest after patching up my relationship with amber. Waking up to my lover right beside me cuddling with me is one of the best happiness I can ever find. 
I stare deeply at her face features trying to remember this. 
"Are you gonna continue being a ert to stare of face off?" Amber said with her eyes closed.
"What she's awake? When?" I thought to myself. 
Amber just slowly opened her right eye and gave a tired smile as if she's trying to wink at me 
"Oh god. Her morning smiles just so charming.." I thought again while I lower my graze blushing. 
Then I looked up and chuckled at her messy weird but cute bed hair.
"What's wrong princess?" She furrow her brow looking confused.
"It's just your bed hair!" I continue giggling non stop.
"Why you! Stop laughing at me!" Amber began to tickle my sides non stop 
"A--alright am. Am I will stop!!" 
Then she loosen the grip on me. I stare back at her bed hair and start styling her hair, pulling and brushing.
"Princess, stop pulling all my hair! It's gonna stop if you continue pulling at this rate!" 
"Oh please. Look how nice is your hair now llama!" I brought a small mirror over to her 
"Gosh! I knew it! Why did you do this to my hair! Now I look like some character in dragon ball z..." 
 
Amber's black hair was spiking all up all the way.