discharged

Idol Life

 

Seulgi pov 

 

 

 

"Aww ain't our little bear being a sweet girlfriend now? " our manager teased as he walked in with his bag. 

 

"Oppa, don't anymore. Our little bear is being a strawberry soon since her face has been red the whole morning. " wendy and irene teased back. 

"Aish unnies, I slot know whether you're helping me anot " I pouted while adjusting my clothes. 

 

"Yah unnie, stop adjusting. You look fine!! " joy couldn't take it anymore seeing seulgi panicking non stop. 

 

"Your girlfriend will like whatever you're doing for her " manager oppa comfort. 

 

"Oppa, you brought food?" Joy screamed and pointed at the heavy filled plastic bags. 

"Not for you!! " I quickly took the bag away from manager 

I'm not gonna share with anyone. It's all for amber. 

I've researched everything that amber likes And dislikes.  Mainly she doesn't really eat alot of rice based Korean food her favourite would be stuffs like spicy rice cakes and her all time favourite mexican food. Drinks like milktea is a must in her daily life. 

 

I placed the bags on the small table at the kitchen and open them to see 

"Don't worry, I brought everything you've texted me. " 

"Still.. oppa let me double check "I said while opening every plastic bag checking the food and drinks. 

 

 

"Ya seulgi, amber's gonna discharge soon and leave if you're still here doing your checking "Wendy shouted across the living room. 

. I check my watch 'amber's gonna discharge in at 12 noon and it's already 1130" crap I tied the plastic bags properly and carried them and hurried to the car with manager oppa. 

 

 

 

 

Amber pov 

 

 

 

 

'Woohooo!!! I'm Finally getting out of this stupid boring hospital!' I mentally cheered in the private bathroom which is connected to my room. Looking through the mirror after I've changed out of the hospital clothes.  Damn, oppa didn't bring my wax. I looked at my messy hair.  

I used some water to wet my hair and did some styling. Let's go for backcomb since my fringe is getting really long covering my eyes.  

 

I heard some noise from outside my room. It must be seulgi. 

I'm really happy that things are probably getting better. Especially my love life I hope.  

 

 

 

 

Flashback 

 

 

"Seulgi I've to be honest with you since we're gonna start a relationship together." 

I nodded and look back at her rubbing both hands together. She seems nervous 

I decided to be more confident towards the way I feel about her. 

"Amber, what is it? " I held one of her hand and gave it a little squeeze and use my thumb to rub the back of her hand. 

 

She sighed "I've dated soojung before. And the reason we broke up is because of ceo " 

 

 

 

 

       ><>><><><><>

 

 

 

 

Amber pov 

 

 

"Amber!!" I heard the familiar voice once I stepped out of the bathroom. 

The familiar voice is my girlfriend voice.  

I was surprised, "seulgi, why are you here? " I smiled alittle.  Noticing her with both arms filled with plastic bags.

"What did you brought with you? Why are there so much stuffs? " I walked towards her wanting to help her relieve her heavy load. 

 

She shift away from me "don't worry have you packed? " 

I nodded and nudge over to the opened bag which was lying on the bed. 

She then placed the bags on the small portable bed table. 

"These are food for you. Since I know hospital food must be terrible "she looked down shyly. 

I chuckled at seeing how shy my girlfriend can be. "Thanks alot but I don't think I wanna dine in such a horrible place " I looked around this place in disgustand she chuckled. 

"Okay let's head back to your dorm " she smiled alittle.  

I shooked my head and she frown "then why do you want to go? You still need plenty of rest you know amber " 

 

"I know.I know. You're going with me to my own apartment " 

She nodded and grinned happily. 

 

 

 

 

 

Luckily I've decided to stay in the apartment then back to the Fx dorm. Since Krystal probably gonna pop in there out of sudden. And I didn't want my new girlfriend to be feeling awkward or bad about anything. Since she and Krystal has actually been friends for quite a long time. Since they were both the same age. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the way to amber 's apartment. Both of them sat behind while the manager took charge in the driver's seat. 

Seulgi looking really nervous for don't know what reason. Probably cause it's the first time she visit amber 's apartment. Her crush apartment and now it's her girlfriend 's.  

Amber noticed her girlfriend looking really nervous. 

She didn't know what to say, she took seulgi 's hand and gave it a squeeze and smiled. 

No words were needed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My lovely girl filming site 

 

 

"Soojung uh, why are you sulking one corner? " L oops came forward holding a bottle of mineral water and handed it over to me. 

 

I sighed "it's nothing much.. " before opening the cap to gulp down some. 

He sat beside me "come on soojung, cheer up. You can talk to me you know that right " then his charming smile was shown. 

 

"It's really nothing oppa " I gave a fake smile. I didn't want to talk much about my personal life. 

"Okay but if there's something wrong. You know I will be right here for you " he held my hand. 

 

"Thanks oppa " I smiled back and pull my hand back slowly without being harsh.