Chap 42

Idol Life

Chapter 42

 
 
"omma I'm home!" Krystal announced  once she landed her feet into the fx dorm. 
 
Only to see Victoria their leader sitting on the couch. 
 
"oh there's some leftover dinner. I will heat it up for you ok?" 
 
Krystal nodded "omma, where's amber?" she didn't get to see her lover in the dorm. She knows that Sulli was busy filming drama, Luna was busy with her dance competition show. Amber doesn't seems to have schedule today when the manager brief them .
 
 
"she's with min and Ailee today" Victoria replied while heating up the food for Krystal. 
 
 
Krystal sighed. She didn't get to see amber for almost a week already. Why didn't she bother to even contact me. I'm her girlfriend for god sake. Krystal was really pissed. She couldn't accept why amber is always out with her close friends instead of staying over at the dorm and spend some sweet time together.
 
 
 
 
><><><<><<<><<><<<<><
 
 
"omma, I'm home!" amber shouted and throw her cap on the sofa before sitting down. Just then Krystal walked out of the amber's room. 
 
"amber we need to talk" Krystal didn't bother to greet her. 
 
"Krystal why are you here? Oh okay" amber followed her girlfriend into her room.
 
 
 
"what's wrong?" Krystal immediately sat down on the bed while amber was still standing near the door. 
 
Amber sighed "nothing's wrong?" she tried to pretend. Hopefully she's able to bluff her way through without having to have any conflict with Krystal. 
 
 
However, Krystal as usual strong headed. Shes determined to know what exactly happen. Of course she wouldn't take 'nothing happened' as an excuse. 
 
 
Krystal glared at amber with her arms crossed along her chest. Her eyes was just showing 'you better start telling the truth. Stop bullting me'. 
 
 
Amber sighed. 
 
"let's break up " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maybe. Just maybe I should even be with her anymore. 
I love her. But I love her enough to let her be free. Ever since we started dating, we can't even date secretly. This is how terrible she might have felt maybe. 
 
 
She could have dated a man. A good looking one. That's able to provide her with a house. A family. Kids is something that I can't provide her with.