chap 43

Idol Life

chapter 43
 

 

                  ><><><><><><><><><><><

   Krystal Pov
What? Did I heard wrongly? Amber just asked for a break up?! I could feel the sharp pain in my heart when she muttered again "let's break up".// why is this even happening? I furrowed my eyesbrows in confusion. Did i do something wrong?

"A-Amm... Did i did something wrong?" I asked carefully not wanting to further push her and make her even more angry at me. 
Thousands of thoughts was running through my mind. 'Am i too bossy?' ' amber couldn't stand my mood swings?' 'did I forget her birthday?' 

"Sorry but i don't love you anymore.." amber stated with a cold tone which she hasn't used it on me before. 

suddenly, everything around me seems to stop. i stop breathing. nothing can be heard. 
'Now i know I have a heart because I can feel it breaking..'

"Why?! Am..amber why?" I cried while trying my best to ask her. I can't believe her love for me will be gone that fast. Too fast. 
She didn't utter a single word. She sighed deeply and turn her body backfacing me and head for the door. 

 

                ><><><><><><><><

 


Amber ran out of the dorm and head to the hangang river alone. She looked at her phone which shows - 28 missed calls and 12 texts all from her princess.

'Soojung ah, please understand.. It isn't because I don't love you anymore. I do, remember all those promises I made to you? Remember I once vow when we were still trainees. I vowed I will forever be there for you. Even after we break up. my love for you is still here. Forever, planted in my heart. There's no one who will replace you. '
amber looked at her phone's wallpaper. The photo of Soojung and her after they celebrated their first year together as a couple. 

Amber went to the nearby 7-11 store. 
"Hey amber-ssi! It's so late already! You're here to buy milk tea or mangoes?" the cashier asked excitedly. She has been a fan of amber ever since they debuted. She knows amber is always visiting this 7-11 store either buying milktea or mangoes. 


Amber managed to show a faint smile, trying not to be rude to the cashier. Even through how much she really want to ignore her because of her words. 
"Mangoes.." brought her flashback of her buying mangoes for Soojung whenever she's feeling moody and unhappy. This is one of the way to please her princess. 
The thought of not having to buy mangoes for her princess anymore. She felt miserable even through it was her that initial the break. 
Amber brought a few bottles of beer, she settled herself on one of the benches facing the hangang river. She slowly open one by one and start drinking while looking at the night view of the river. Tear began to rolled down unknowingly. All amber felt was the searing hot burning pain in her heart whenever she think of the breakup earlier on. 
'Maybe alcohol might be able to numb herself emotionally' that was what she thought and she continue getting wasted. 

 

 

><><><><><><><>><><><><><

 

 


My eyes fluttered opened by the bright warm sun. Once I'm able to slowly open my eyes, a sharp pain traveled across my head. 
HANGOVER.
I brought both my hands up to press it on my forehead. It was hurting. really painful. 
Once the pain lessen slightly, I realised I wasn't in my room. Everything seems unfamiliar. 
The door opened.