31

Idol Life

Chapter 31 

 
 
 
Krystal was busy surfing the net since she didn't have a schedule today. She rested at her house. She was busy looking at the new updates from their fan club. 
"amber Liu, Tiffany park and the two dogs posting sweetly for a picture." Tiffany uploaded the photo on her instagram. 
 
Krystal's blood boiled at the sight of Tiffany park's name. She was Amber's really close friend. She hated it because she always ask amber out for a friend date and Krystal can't hog on amber all the time. Tiffany's instagram has been posting a lot of pictures of her and amber if not her and the two dogs(jack jack & gongju) 
Why is Tiffany park hugging gongju?! That dog was suppose to be mine since amber decided to name it using the same nickname she gave me-Princess. 
Jack jack and gongju are amber and my children. Why is seems like Tiffany is the one instead. 
 
Knock knock 
"mum, I'm not hungry yet" Krystal thought it was her mum who was knocking on her door asking her to go down for lunch. 
"amber is here!" mrs jung shouted.
Krystal immediately had her eyes wide opened. And shut down her laptop and head downstairs. Once she reached downstairs she's greeted by a smiling amber with one hand holding on to a plastic bag which shows the popular bakery shop for selling one of the nicest mango cake. 
 
"amber, thanks for the cake!" Krystal lean forward to kiss her on the cheeks. Mrs jung took the cake and place it into the fridge first. 
Amber was surprised by Krystal isn't even intending to open and eat the cake which she usually do. 
The fact is Krystal still feels bitter about what happened earlier on about Tiffany park. 
 
"uhm.. Kry, don't you want to eat the cake?" amber asked looking at her girlfriend whom was sitting on her bed beside her laptop. 
Amber kneeled down to face her girlfriend. 
"Am... I missed you." Krystal lean forward to give Amber a tight hug with her head on Amber's chest sobbing. 
Amber was shocked by the sudden change of krystal's mode.
 
"hey don't cry are you alright?" amber knew something must have went wrong if not Krystal wouldn't be like this. 
Amber sat beside Krystal and she immediately knew the answer to everything. The laptop beside Krystal, the page which is still on, that instagram update.  
"baby, theres only one person whom can hold my heart and the person will always be you. It has been you and it would only be yours." amber smiled reassuring Krystal and look at the laptop screen indicating to her that she knows what happened.
 
Amber broke the hug and start to playfully kiss Krystal everywhere around her face except her lips. 
"ah.. It tickles Amm!" Krystal giggled turning her head left and right trying to avoid Amber's kisses. 
Amber then used one hand to gently grab hold of krystal's chin stopping her from moving left and right and then lean closer to kiss her on the lips. 
Krystal closed her eyes as soon a she felt her lips being brushed against Amber's. She responded back and deepen the kiss. 
"and princess, don't be jealous.. You know why my dog is called gongju for a reason right? " amber chuckled 
 
Krystal shyly nodded knowing that she's just overreacting things. 
"muahh!!" amber kissed Krystal hard on her head. 
"arrr..ghhh.." Krystal stomach just made a noise. 
Amber chuckled "haha let's go eat your favourite mango cake!" amber stood up from Krystal's bed and pulled Krystal along too out of the room to the kitchen. 
 
The couple was enjoying their time cuddling in the living room on the sofa, watching movies while feeding one another a big piece of cake with only one fork. Taking turn to feed one another. 
"princess say ah.." amber held the fork up to krystal's mouth. Krystal gladly opened to welcome the food into . 
"mmm.. It's good" Krystal chew and swallowed and smiled sweetly at her lover. "my turn!" 
Krystal took over the fork and fed amber. 
 
The door opened and krystal's dad whose wearing a formal attire walked in. 
"hi daddy!!" Krystal ran from the sofa into her dad's arms. "hey my baby Jung" mr Jung tighten the hug. 
Amber stood up and politely bowed and greet "hi mr jung!" 
Mr jung's smiley face turned into a frowned and confused one. 
"amber! How many times did I called you to call me daddy?! Like Krystal!" mr Jung tapped on Amber's shoulder. 
Amber just smiled and greeted one more time "hi dad?.." amber said softly. 
"that's it my son in law!" he ruffled amber's hair. 
 
"amber, since you're here!! Let's get out of this boring house and ..." mr Jung said but immediately was being cut my his daughter and wife. 
"no daddy!!" 
"no hubby!!" 
Amber chuckled and how mr Jung decided to use some puppy eyes to beg them. 
Krystal walked into the storeroom and took out the basketball. 
"urge fine lets go!" Krystal groaned and wrap one of her arm around Amber's waist and pass the ball to amber. 
 
"yea!! Family time with my future 'son in-law' " mr Jung cheered loudly. 
 
"yeobo, you know you're gonna lose to amber again!!" mrs Jung said as if splashing cold water straight in his face. 
 
"no way! I'm gonna win! Krystal bet on your dad!" mr Jung cheered again. 
 
"WHAT?! No daddy. I'm on my baby's team this time!" Krystal shouted. Recalling the previous time, her dad was being trashed in the sport by amber. She had been silly to bet on her dad to win and her punishment was to cook dinner and wash the dishes after that. 
 
"yah no soojung! You've to bet on your dad cause I'm gonna continue betting on my son in-law!!" mrs Jung shouted joining in. Knowing that her husband isn't of any match against her future son-inlaw. 
 
Krystal pouted and hug amber "no baby.. I don't wanna cook dinner and wash dishes today!!" she complained to her lover. 
 
"yah! Dad!! Again? You let amber snatch away your ball!!" Krystal shouted at her dad who stood there being blurr. 
 
"YAY! Way to go my future son in-law!!" mrs jung cheering hard for amber again as she shot countless 3 pointers. 
 
"dad! I don't wanna cook dinner!!" Krystal pouted and stomp on the floor with both her feet. 
 
End of the game, 
"appa! Why did you make me bet on you " Krystal pouted while dragging her feet towards amber and mr Jung who was gulping down tons of water while using another hand to wipe their sweat.
 
Amber chuckled at how her princess whine non stop before the match even started till end of match. 
"uncle.. Auntie.. Why not lets go for some Korean BBQ for dinner? " amber suggested. 
Krystal immediately was on the same side with amber knowing that her lover wanted to help her so that she wouldn't have to do all the cooking and cleaning. 
 
The jung parents chuckled at the young couple. 
"my future son-in law sure knows how to protect you huh!"mrs Jung ruffled Krystal's hair. 
 
"YAY!! Beef beef beef!" Krystal cheering happily like a little girl. 
Amber chuckled at how inconstant her girlfriend's mood can change so sudden. 
 
In the restaurant, 
"amber say ahhh!" mrs Jung made a beef lettuce wrap for amber. 
Amber just gladly opened to let mrs Jung feed her. 
"mum, what are you doing?! She's mine!" Krystal pouted. 
"why can't I feed my future son in law?" mrs Jung teased. 
Krystal opened slightly pointing at indicating her mum to feed her too. 
Her mum chuckled at how childish her 19 years old child can be then fed her a wrap. 
"yeobo, what about me?" now it's mr jung's turn to pout.