3

Idol Life

 

Amber POV
What on earth happened to my princess?! I've been in contact with hereveryday. She told me she was fine. Eating well resting enough. 
I called Vic omma to reconfirm with her whether is it truth about what Jessica unnie just told me. 
Why did krystal ask them not to tell me anything. I know she doesn't want me to worry but doesn't she knows that it will only worsen things? She fainted and now she's still hospitalized. I told my parents that I was almost fully recovered and told them about krystal. They contacted  SM and helped me to book air tickets back to korea as soon as possible.
Once I reached korea airport, it was already night time. I called my manager. Once he came he told me krystal was already discharged this morning as she's currently resting in her house. 
"Amber do you want to go back to your first to put your stuffs and rest for the day first then I will fetch you with the other members to Krystal's house tomorrow." 
"No manager nim can we go straight to krystal first? I need to see her badly." 
So manager fetched me to her house.
"Amber, just stay at Krystal's house. Don't come out to public. The company doesn't want people to know you're back yet. I will fetch you tmr." Amber gave an okay hand sign.
 
Amber POV 
* knock knock * I waited patiently for someone to open the door. The door flew opened. "A-amberrr?!" Mrs Jung shouted. I wanted to open my mouth but before I can even speak mrs Jung hugged me so tightly. 
"When did you got back from LA?"
"I just arrived and came straight here for krystal."
"I'm so glad that you cared so much for my daughter. She's in her room. Can you help me bring some soup for her? She hasn't been eating for the whole day." 
I took the soup over to my princess's room and placed it on the floor first and knocked the door.
 Knock knock. 
"Mum? I don't want to eat I'm not hungry yet." 
"Princess?"
"Am? Amberrrr?" I heard steps rushing over to the door. 
My princess was standing in front of me. God, she looked so awful right now. She has lost so much weight, there's heavy eyebags, worn out eyes. I grabbed her for a hug that tightly. She sobbed on my chest mumbling things that i still could hear.
"Am, I miss you so much so much. I'm about to die from all of these." She wouldn't stop crying. I lifted her chin and made her look at me. I pulled the distance between us closer and gave her a gentle loving kiss. She returned it but soon enough it became a passionate one. We managed to break off the kiss after our lungs we calling out for oxygen. I smiled and used my thumb to caressing her cheeks wiping her tears.