35

Idol Life

Chapter 35

 
 
"Am! Should I wear this black denim jacket or the light blue one?" Krystal walking around Amber's room. 
 
She can't decide what to wear to the airport for their variety show filming to new zealand. 
 
 
"hmm.. The black one seems great" amber was lying on her bed using her phone interacting with her fans through social networks. 
 
 
Krystal stood in front of the mirror putting the black denim jacket in front "alright I shall wear this" 
 
She walked towards amber who was still Lying on the bed and give a peck on her lips 
 
 
"aww. What was that sudden peck for?" amber looked up from her phone. 
 
 
"hmm?.. Appreciation for helping me with the jacket!" Krystal beamed a smile. 
 
 
Amber chuckled "what just a peck? Isn't it too little?" 
 
 
"you little greedy llama!" Krystal said before she struck out her tongue and walked out of Amber's room.
 
 
 
 
          ><><>><><><><><><><>>
 
 
 
"aw hyung! Why didn't you help me with my bags too! Only helping your girlfriend!"  Sulli pouted complaining at how special amber treat her girlfriend only. 
 
 
"what?! Obviously she has to help me . Since you already said GIRLFRIEND right??" Krystal said back.
 
 
Amber chuckled and shook her head at how the two little kids quarrel over such a small matter. 
 
 
 
"hyung, can I sit with you? Please please please we can talk and play together!" Sulli suggested 
 
"NO!" obviously Krystal shouted back. 
 
 
"yah Jung soo Jung how can you even eavesdrop my conversation with hyung?!" Sulli shouted back not wanting to lose. 
 
 
"kids kids stop the fight. Amber shall seat with lun. Both of you sit with each other. Keep your volume low. We're in public" Victoria as the leader reprimanded them. 
 
 
 
 
Amber sat with Luna in the middle row and on her right was just nice her girlfriend with Sulli. 
 
 
Throughout the flight, Krystal was movin around not getting her usual flight sleep. 
 
Amber noticed the frustrating movements from her girlfriend as she was watching some random English movies on her front mini screen. It was kinda distracting her from her movie. 
 
"krys.. You alright?.." amber turned to look at her. 
"I just can't get to sleep.." Krystal pouted to her llama. 
 
Amber bent down to her seat below pulling her backpack out. 
She took out a mp3 player with earpiece as well as a eye mask. 
 
"here! Maybe these might help princess's beauty sleep" amber pass it to Krystal. 
Krystal smiled sweetly and turn to scan around the atmosphere. 
"thanks baby!" she whispered and lean to Amber's seat and give her a quick peck on her lips and move back to her seat. 
 
 
 
Amber managed to watch finish her movie and Decided to catch some sleep since all her members were still in their lalaland. No one could entertain her throughout the long flight. 
 
 
      <><>><><>><><><><><>><>>
 
 
 
Krystal woke up after getting 3 hours off wonderful long nap without ring awake at all. 
She took off her eye mask slowly trying to adjust to the lightings in the plane. 
She turn to her left only to meet a sleeping llama with slightly opened sleeping with her chin up. 
 
"HEHEEE how cute!"Krystal thought. 
 
She was planning to continue staring at her lover but as usual things doesn't goes her way. 
The troublemaker beside her was now fully awake - Sulli. 
 
 
Sulli was grabbing the plane food menu. Flipping through the pages trying to order something to fill her growling stomach. 
"aish! I need help from hyung" Sulli whispered loud enough for Krystal who was sitting beside her. 
 
"yah don't you dare disturb her. She's sleeping. You stupid giant" Krystal narrowed her eyes and said in a softer tone but still threatening as always. 
 
 
 
Sulli ignored her and shouted louder and louder for Amber's attention. 
"hyung! Hyung!!....... Hyung!!!"
 
 
Amber suddenly jumped up from her seat being surprised by hearing her name being shouted. She turn to where the noise is. 
"hyung can you order something for me?" Sulli used her puppy eyes to beg her knowing that amber would surrender. 
 
 
 
"alright alright" amber took her own individual food menu flipping through. 
 
 
Amber then turn to her girl. 
"krys, you want some cookies & milk? I'm ordering too" amber decided to order them since it was her favourite. 
Krystal smiled and nodded.