37

Idol Life

Chapter 37

 
 
 
Amber pov
 
"omma! Let's sleep together!" Sulli rushed over to their leader.
"omma! I'm gonna take that single bed room!" it's now Luna who was shouting loudly trying to snatch rooms in the new house. 
 
Krystal and I looked at them confusedly .
I didn't get why our members was so eager to get the room to sleep and whom they will sleep with.
 
 
Victoria looked at them and nodded and chuckled. 
"it's so great to have kids like you two to let the couple enjoy their 'honeymoon'" 
 
 
 
I immediately blushed upon what our leader just said. I look at the side to see my princess blushing red and look down on her toes like its the most interesting thing at this moment. 
 
 
 
"have a good night sleep hyung!" Sulli rushed and gently push me on my shoulder and gave me a wink.
 
I chuckled at sulli's childish playful side. She's always the one teasing Krystal and I. 
 
 
"goodnight lovebirds" Luna said with a cheeky smile raising her brows non stop. 
I chuckled again there there she's the offical kryber fan club president. Whom seems to always ship us non matter what.
 
"kids don't be too naughty tonight .We have to wake up early tomorrow!" it's now victoria's turn to tease. 
 
 
 
Kryber couple managed to get a queen size bedroom. 
"ah! This is good" Krystal roll around the bed. 
Amber chuckled at how fast her princess change from just now awkward atmosphere. Where everyone is teasing them non stop. 
 
 
Amber brought their bags in and start to pack clothes into the clothes shelf provided. 
 
Soojung was having a bathe right now. 
Once she's out of the bathroom she saw her lover lying on the bed with her bed on the bedpost. One hand holding chocolate chip cookies another hand a can of coke watching tv. 
 
 
Krystal immediately glare at amber 
"amber Liu!" 
 
"oh princess you're done?" Amber looked up. 
 
Krystal glare at her one more time since she seems to not get the hint. She glare more at the coke.
 
"huh what? Princess come on don't stand in front. You're blocking the tv" amber tried to shoo her away with her hands. 
 
 
"give me that coke!" Krystal couldn't take it anymore. How slow amber can be. 
 
Amber eyes widened realised she was still holding onto the coke. 
 
 
'amber come on.. Think think think. You can't let soojung take the coke away' 
Amber smiled warmly "baby, come on its just a can of coke. Just one can please? I didnt get to drink it for months already. Please please please????"
 
 
Krystal was like a melting butter seeing how cute amber can be. It's not that often to see it since Amber's image has always been handsome and cool. 'gosh am you don't know how much I wanna bite your cute handsome pouting face'
 
 
"no! Didn't the doctor say you can't touch them? If you still continue to drink then no kiss no hug no cuddle for the whole week!!" Krystal stood there with her arms crossed. 
 
 
"wait what?! A week? Baby you know I can't survive without your kiss and hug" 
 
"so be a good boy. Pour the coke down the toilet bowl and I will give you all the kisses and hugs as much as you want!" Krystal dragged amber up from the bed.
 
 
Amber reluctantly did what the princess told her to. Her eyes sadden as she see her shaking hands holing into the can of coke. Slowly pouring it. 
 
Krystal was really getting impatient since amber was letting it dripping one drop at a time. 
Her hand touch the can and tiled it more degrees down and let more coke flow out. 
 
"yeah it's done!" Krystal cheered and flush down the black fizzy liquid. 
 
Amber stare at Krystal .
 
"what?don't try to win me in staring. You know I'm doing this for your own good" Krystal declared knowing that amber should not even be touching anymore of coke ever since her incident of several pain in her stomach from drinking a whole 1.5 litres of coke.
 
 
Amber pouted and pointed her lips "I'm not caring about the coke anymore. Now now where's my kiss?" 
 
 
Krystal chuckled at her childish girlfriend and lean closer and caught Amber's lips on hers. Amber immediately respond to her kiss and wrap her arms around krystal's waist. Krystal automatically wrap her hands around Amber's neck and sometimes messing up the llama's hair.