15

Idol Life

 

Jessica POV 
Soshi decided to held a small party to celebrate after our successful world tour. We were celebrating in a pub. 
"Jessi, is that amber?" Tiffany pointed to the direction. I followed her finger direction. 
Amber was with the whole shinee members.
Why is she drinking in a pub now? Isn't she suppose to be with my sister? Krystal told me she's visiting amber and spending the whole day with her. What is she doing in the pub now.
Both of us walked towards them. They seems surprised but only amber who was still drinking. "Why are you guys here?dont you have a schedule ?" Tiffany asked. 
"Yes noona. We're going soon can you please help us take care of amber?" Onew replied.
"What happened to her?" I finally asked.
"She just broke up with krystal" key said and explain everything to us in details about what happened.
Why is my sis being like this hurting amber. Yes I understand that it's all because of jealously but to hurt amber's feelings and career this isn't right anymore.
"Noona! Can you fetch amber back home? We have to rush for our next schedule already." 
"Tiff, can you help me to carry amber to my car?" 
We managed to carry amber back to my car. 
"Tiff, it's alright you don't have to accompany me. I will be fine. Go enjoy the party don't let your tae tae wait"
I managed to carry amber back to her house, changed her clothes and laid her comfortably on her bed with her blanket covered up. I was staring at her handsome face, caressing it. How much I miss her. 
"Hmm... Soojung ah. Why ...." Amber mumbled
Seeing amber so hurt by krystal but she still missed her. I really hate to see how amber becomes like this. She never once been that drunk before. Where did her dorky smiles and laughter gone to? Sigh I really hope amber can give me a chance to love her. I will make her fall for me. 
I pulled a stool to the bed and sat there holding her hand. Soon enough, I fell into deep sleep.
Amber POV 
Argh.. My head hurts damn why did I drink that much yesterday. I looked around and realized I'm in my room. Wonder who brought me here. I wanted to stretch my arm then one of my hand can't move. I turn to look and I saw someone leaning on my hand with her hand on mine too. How can she sleep in this position. She will be having a back ache when she wake up. I slowly remove my hand away and lifted her in bridal style and laid her down on my bed and pulled the covers for her. I looked at her face then I realized it was Jessica! 
So she's the one who brought me back and took care of me.  
To repay for her I decided to make some breakfast. 
Jessica POV 
This bed is really comfortable with all of amber's scent. I was shifting my position to sleep better. What am I doing ain't I suppose to take care of amber. I immediately opened my eyes. Where's amber? Why am I lying on her bed? I smelled food from outside. 
I went out and to see it was amber.she was back facing me, I can see her well toned arms since she's wearing a sleeveless shirt. 
I was imagining what it's like to have her as my future partner. Waking up to see her preparing breakfast for me. This just made me more determine to make her mine. 
 
Krystal POV 
"Amber why ain't you picking up my calls and replying my texts. I'm really sorry. I don't mean what I said. I can't  live without you. I realized what I did was wrong. How can I hurt the one that I loved the most." 
I can't get myself to sleep the whole night after our break up. It's terrible the scene of amber shouting and breaking up with me just kept repeating over and over in my mind.  
Just imagine my life with amber. What if she doesn't wants me anymore? What if she found someone else? I can't take it. 
Amber please pick up the phone. I called my members but non of them seems to know anything. I called shinee oppas but they just refuse to tell me anything about amber. 
*knock knock* "krystal, it's unnie here. Can I come in?"
"Come in unnie" I quickly wiped my tears trying to stop the rest of my tears from falling. 
Unnie came forward and sat beside me on my bed. 
"Krys, you don't have to hide. I know what happened."
Tears starts to fall down without me realizing. My sobs became louder. 
"Krys, how could you? You hurt her so badly. "
I looked down and nodded "I know" mumbling softly.
"Krys, I'm not going to let amber get hurt by you again. I loved her. I always did and I will fight for her this time." 
"What? Unnie.."
"Yes, you did heard it. I love amber. I want her in my life."
"Unnie.. Why?" 
"I've been nice to you krys. I hid my feelings for amber for a long time. In fact, I was the first to know her. The first to fall for her before you."
"Unnie, how can you do this to me?"
"Krys, I've given you chance to have amber because you're my sis but you didn't treasure it. I'm goin to get back what is mine. I'm gonna make her mine."
"Unnie please don't " I kneel down on both knees pleading her. 
She stood up with a emotionless face and before she walk away. She apologized and said "I'm sorry krys but I will be selfish this time."