hospital

Idol Life

 

 

 

"Amber!amber!!!" Suzy patting hard on Amber's unconscious face.

The rescue transfer came right after 15minutes and rushed amber to the hospital. Suzy went along with the unconscious amber. 

 

"Miwess..miss! Please " the nurse holding to Suzy who wanted to go into the surgery room too. 

"Please..save her. Please..." Suzy cried and grab onto the nurse.

 

 

In the surgery room,  

"Bring it over hurry!!  Her breathing is getting weaker!!" The doctor ordered the nurse to bring over the respiratory machine to the unconscious amber.

With the help of the machine, amber managed to start breathing better.

The doctor checked Amber 's body only to find injury on the head and some crushed bones. 

"Alright now start sewing the wounds." After they injected amber with medicine to numb her body. 

 

Meanwhile outside the surgery room

"Where's amber?! " Krystal shouted along the corridor along with Vic,Luna and Sulli walking behind fast looking around too.

Krystal spotted suzy sitting at the corner just outside a surgery room.

Krystal pushed Suzy up to the wall "what happened to amber?"

Suzy told amber what exactly happened 

"Ya why did this happen when she's with you " she shouted grabbing Suzy harder on her shirt. 

Vic and Luna quickly went over to soojung holding her 

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. " Suzy cried and apologize 

"You better pray hard she will be fine.. " Krystal glared hard at Suzy. 

 

 

The surgery room signal was off indicating that the surgery is Finally over.  

The doctor came out. 

Krystal and the rest if the members along with Suzy, stood up. 

"Doc, how's amber? " Krystal asked worringly. 

The doctor smiled alittle "amber is alright now. She's not in critical condition. But.."

The doctor frowned "she's still unconscious and she probably still needs to be hospitalized for longer since she did had alot of injuries. Her body needs time to heal. "

 

Everyone nodded and felt really relieved that amber is alright. 

"Doc, can we visit her now? " Victoria asked.  

The doctor nodded.  "Sure, you can but just don't disturb her if she's tired .the nurse can bring you over to her room."

The girls nodded and followed the nurse after thanking the doctor for the successful operation.  

 

 

Suzy was ready to get into the room to see amber. 

Just then one hand stooped

 

"You're not allowed to come in!!" 

 

"Yah.. soojung uh don't be so mean " sulli stood in the middle of them. 

Krystal frown and pointed at suzy "she's the one who made amber like this!! This isn't mean!! " 

"Krystal please? Just let me see her? " Suzy begged.  

 

Krystal ignored and went in the room. 

Krystal cried again upon seeing the one she loves the most lying on the bed with cast in her arm and stiches on her forehead.  

She rushed towards amber sitting beside her 

"Am, it's your princess. Please wake up soon.. the princess misses her servant " 

She cried and cried while caressing amber's pale cheeks gently. 

 

"Soojung uh, amber will be fine. She's a strong llama " Luna comforting her. 

"I hope so unnie. I miss her so sooo much "

 

Suzy could only stood near the door she wanted to go over to the other side of the bed to see amber but sulli stopped her. 

 

She knew she shouldn't go near amber now since soojung is on the other side. 

Krystal wouldn't let her touch amber.