26

Idol Life

                    Chapter 26

Krystal POV 
I've not been able to see my llama for a while ever since we ended our promotion comeback for Pinocchio and hot summer. 
She has been busy with her new variety show -invincible youth. 
While I'm still busy with my sitecom. 
She doesn't even text me often. 

I was taking a break from my sitecom in the makeup room watching tv along with jongsuk oppa. Jongsuk oppa has been kinda getting on my nerves. He's been giving me alot of attention recently. It's not that I don't like but I only want attention only from my one and only AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU. 

"Hey krys!" Jongsuk oppa called.
"Hi oppa..." How dare he call me krys. I'm not even close to him what the hell. 

"What are you doing?" Do he even need to ask the obvious? I'm facing the tv which is on. What else can I be doing other than watching. 

"Oh watching invincible youth "
"Oh I see. Isn't that amber?" Pfft asking the obvious right? Didn't he see amber before so many times when she come over to accompany for my filming.
"YUPPP.."
I tried to just give him as short replies as possible. I know he's interested in me but too bad I'm not. 

What the hell?! The mc ask Suzy who is the most charming member you would date and she said amber!!? MY AMBER. I was glaring at the television and making the whole makeup room into a iceberg. 
"Ohh Suzy and amber seems to make a perfect good couple!" Jongsuk add on. 
Krystal who was watching obviously had the fire up even hotter, clenching on her fist. She wanted to just flip the whole table and throw whatever she can throw and thrash the tv. 

Krystal ended her schedule. She was feeling so tired and lifeless mainly because of the crazy long hours of filming but also because of what she saw Suzy did to her lover. 
She opened the door of the dorm and went straight to amber's room. 
Amber wasn't sleeping yet she just got back from her other schedule. She laid on the bed playing with her rubrics cube while rapping her favourite linkin park songs.
Amber heard her door opened and she looked up to see her princess. She frown when her princess was looking all icy and tired. 
"Hey princess" amber greeted her lively 
"........"
"Hey what's wrong krys?" 
"........"
"Soojung ah?"
Krystal had her back facing amber and from what amber noticed she can see her princess sobbing with her back moving up and down. 
Amber panicked and ran to back hug her princess. 
"Don't... Don't touch me.." Krystal tried to push amber away. 
"Why? Why what happened? Talk to me please? " amber didn't know why her princess acted like this. 
"Get out. Go find Suzy instead. Get out you jerk!" Krystal shouted and randomly grabbing a photo frame and throw it right at amber. 
It hit amber straight on the forehead and blood rushing out. It was dripping down to her nose.
"Amber, I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Krystal hurriedly rushed towards amber who stood there not moving with her emotionless face. 
Amber didn't say anything and pushed krystal away. She grabbed the picture from the broke photo frame and left her room. 
"Amber? Amber? I'm sorryy" krystal tugging amber's shirt not letting her leave. 
Amber pushed her way out of the dorm. 
She didn't know where she was going. She was hurt but the fact that why krystal doubted her love? When it was jongsuk who was persistently chasing after krystal. Suzy didn't even do anything she just answered a question from the mc. However, jongsuk declared to the public he's interested in krystal. She should be the more hurt one not krystal. Why is krystal acting even more dramatic than her? She's thinking why she deserves this?
I ran and ran end up I'm at soshi's dorm. I ring the doorbell. 


"Who is it?! It's so late already. Disturbing my sleep!!" It was Jessica