16

Idol Life

 

Krystal POV 
What's happening ?! How can Jessica do this? She loved amber? Why is all the bad stuffs happening what amber and I break up? 
Jessica POV 
I'm really sorry krys but I really need amber in my life now. I've let her go without even giving a try but now I've to grab my chance. 
Krystal POV 
I've not been able to see amber for the almost 2weeks. She's avoiding me. I can't even get a chance to talk things out and mend everything with her. Our schedules always crashes. She's either in the company and I'm outside having photo shoots or filming for my sitcom. If not she's either outside featuring for hyunah's new song. 
I missed how she would always wait come visit me for my schedules, sending me my favourite beef and mangoes during my break. Then we would find time to cuddle together before I continue my filming. I was born with anemia, I'm easily tired and weak. She's always there to take care of me giving me water and vitamins. My schedules have been very hectic after my work I will go straight home and keep myself in the room to cry. I really missed her. Jessica has been avoiding me much other than the normal hi and bye. 
 
*ding dong!* 
Who can it be? There's only Jessica and I in the house. My parents went overseas for work. I lazily walked out of the room with my bloodshot eyes from all the crying and lack of sleep. 
I opened the door. 
"Amber?" 
It's the one that I've missed for so long. I rushed forward to give her a tight hug. My head leaning on her chest sobbing and repeatedly apologizing sorry to her. 
"Amber, are you here?" Jessica walked out. And amber moved a step backwards and gently push me away from the hug. 
"Are you ready to go?" She looked up to Jessica, treating me like I'm invisible. 
Jessica nodded and smiled brightly. She never smiled to anyone that brightly before. 
Amber wore a plain white tshirt with his skinny jeans and top on with his baseball jacket and LA cap.
Amber's hands are in his back pockets. Jessica walked towards him and linked arms with him. "Lets go amber." Amber smiled awkwardly and lead the way to his car. 
This scene makes me feels so bitter. It's suppose to be me to link arms with him and go on a date with him.
Amber POV 
Gosh, it's a wrong move to fetch jessica from her house. I didn't even know krystal would be there. Once the door opened, krystal flew out and gave me a tight hug. Yes, I'm tempted to return back the hug but something stopped me. The fact that I'm hurt by her harsh words. How can she treat me like this when all I do is give in my all for her. I tried to be the best girlfriend for her be there for her, understand her and take care of her. Why must I receive such treatment. That's why I've been making myself busy to avoid her at all cause. 
After that drunk day, Jessica confessed her love for me. I know I can't return her love but she promise that she would do her best to heal me. She told me everything about how she fell for me. I admit I'm really dense to know her feelings that has been there for a long time. This is the first time I felt so important to someone. She's willing to spend time for me to take care of me. But in the case of krystal it's totally different. My heart need to feel the love. I can't keep giving in. I'm tired of all these. 
I told Jessica that I don't love her the way I do for krys but she wanted me to give us a chance to try, to try to date. I agreed after all I'm not in a lost. Since I know Jess has been leading a hard life secretly loving me. I need to at least give her a chance. 
But after seeing krystal, my heart weakened and it felt so tight to see her in such a bad condition. 
Manager nim told me Krystal's condition everyday. Tryin to get me to talk to her cause she seems so terrible. She isn't eating well and doesn't have enough rest adding on her crazy hectic schedules. Manager nim is afraid that she might faint again like the previous time. 
 
Jessica POV 
My first date with amber was really wonderful. We went to the water park to play. It's been long since I last saw her having fun and smiling throughout. I want to give her all the happiness in the world because she really deserves it. We had dinner together. She's really like a gentleman. No, cancel that she's even better than gentleman. She's so considerate and respectful towards me. For example, after getting so wet. I was shivering because of the cold wind. She ran to buy towels for me. She wrap it and it made me so warm. Topping on it's she who wrapped makes me feel even happier. She opens the door for me, held my hands to prevent me from falling down the stairs. All these little only actions made me fall even deeper for her.