38

Idol Life

Chapter 38 

 
 
We were snuggling on the bed cuddling in each other's arm. Feeling the body heat between one another. 
That was the final last night of their new Zealand trip.
 
 
"am, when can I have such a long nice vacation with you?" Krystal suddenly thought. 
 
 
Thinking of how busy they will be once they're back to Korea. The band will start their new comeback and everyone will be busy with their personal schedules. Especially Krystal whom has an upcoming drama, the heirs. 
 
 
 
Amber sighed. She knows what soojung is thinking about. Once their comeback is over they wouldn't have time to meet up because of soojung's hectic schedules. Drama filming, fansignings and CF shootings.
 
 
 
Amber will be all alone without much schedules since it will be a long break for her except maybe her upcoming mc for global we got married with one of her best buddy. 
 
Amber was thinking a lot in the head. 
She sighed. "soojung, you know we had to get used to this. Let's think in the positive side okay? We get to still see each other for concerts!" amber smiled sweetly. Trying to encourage her girlfriend.
 
Krystal moved even closer hugging amber tighter. "I know but I will still miss you " 
 
 
 
Amber lifted krystal's head till their eyes meet. "my silly princess, still remember my promise for you? We will text or call or skype everyday! Didn't I promise you that?" amber smiled at their previous promise which Krystal forcefully made her to vow.
 
 
"but I can't touch kiss or even hug you..." Krystal pouted. 
 
Amber chuckled. 
 
"didn't know my princess is such an emotionally attached person" amber tried to . 
 
 
"that's cause this pretty awesome princess loves this stupid servant " Krystal argued back.
 
"yes yes and this incredibly handsome servant loves this silly princess" amber twist and turn her words. 
 
 
After there short sweet conversation both of them were really tired from the jetlag to new Zealand since due to the different time zone.
 
Krystal's head was on Amber's chest. She could hear Amber's loud heartbeat in their quiet room as well as Amber's soft breathing while she sleeps. With both their legs entangled under the thick white blanket.
 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
 
 
 
'finally! It's time for llama's bedtime!' 
 
The fx crew managed to reached back to Korea around 10pm. It was way pass midnight already. 
 
 
 
Amber has been forced to stay up because Sulli whined for another flower crown which amber once did for her during the new Zealand trip. 
Amber had no choice but to spend 2 hours making and teaching Sulli how to make a simple flower crown.
 
 
 
Amber was sleeping comfortably on her single bed trying to recover from all her tiredness from sleeping late plus the jetlag. 
 
 
 
Even through the whole new zealand trip was meant for them to have fun and relax but the truth is it would never be able to relax. Since they had to wake up early and slept late for filmings, spending hours on make ups too.  Since cameras are rolling throughout. 
 
 
Amber was disturbed from her deep chamber. She could feel the sharp warm sunlight shining onto her face. She slowly opened them and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light. 
She turn to see her clock it's only eight in the morning. 
 
 
She pulled out her eyecover to wear it on her eyes to block the sunlight and went back into her blanket and continue her sleep.
 
 
I was still sleeping and I felt something moving on my bed. I ignored the movement and still had my eyes closed not being bothered. Then someone start shaking and poking me. I grunt and turn to the other side trying to ignore whoever who is disturbing my precious sleep. 
 
"amber.... Wake up.." the sweet voice. 
Yes I know who is it that is disturbing me. My precious princess.
 
 
I ignored and continue sleeping.
 
She continue shaking and gave up after a while and just when I thought she gave up on waking me now comes the poking session. She was poking my face. Constantly poking my left side cheek then my right side again and again. I grabbed her hand hard and continue sleeping. She tried to get her hand back. 
 
 
"didn't you say I'm your first priority?" she said with a sad voice. 
 
I just nodded lazily not giving a proper reply since I'm still tired. 
 
"why is sleeping more important now?" I could hear her whining and I've imagine her pouting right now.
 
 
"yes you're important but sleep is important too." I replied back without opening my eyes. 
 
She tried to remove her hand from my tight grip. 
I guess she's kinda angry maybe. 
 
Then I just grab her waist and force her onto the bed lying together with me. I wrapped my arms around her. 
 
 
 
"now now.. I need my precious princess and my precious sleep!" 
 
 
 
She chuckled but didn't refuse. She then wrap her arms around my waist and moved closer to place her head on my chest.