36

Idol Life
   Chapter 36


"Pd nim,  can I borrow the video camera?  I want to talk some sneak shots of my members" Krystal asked.

"Oh that's great. " pd nim passed the camera to her "please get some nice interesting shoots soojung! " 

Krystal smiled and nodded. 




She was heading back to her seat. She saw amber on her own seat fidgeting with her own phone. Krystal decided to switch on the camera and film her. 

"Amber,what are you doing? " Krystal asked her while looking into the video camera which she was holding.
Amber looked up then smiled alittle after knowing that her baby jung was doing filming.
Amber smiled to the camera dorky. 


"Did you sleep well?" Krystal used a slightly cuter tone compared to her usual one.
Amber nodded "yes I slept very well." Like a baby answering to her mummy. Krystal and Amber played around with the camera, pinching and poking one another. 


Once the cookies were served Krystal hurried back to her seat and pass Amber the camera.

Right now it was Amber whom was holding onto the camera filming Krystal instead. 
"What are you having?" Amber was sort of trying to interview krystal 
"Cookie "krystal said without looking at the camera all her attention was on the plate of cookies. 'Baby,stop filming me. I need my cookies now'
Amber wanted to disturb krystal more but she shooed her away to stop the filming. 
"Alright alright I get it" Amber replied and turn to camera to face luna the one who just woke up beside her. 




<><><> ><><><><><><><><><<><<<<><><><><>><>



The Fx members finally reached the new Zealand airport.  They had some difficulties along the check out area since they had alot of luaggages with them. 

Luna and Amber was sitting behind where there was a whole row to themselves. Krystal wanted to join her lover to sit next to her since she didn't get to sit with her during the flight earlier on. 

Before she could even walk towards Luna and Amber she was held on her wrist by victoria 

"Yes unnie? " krystal looked at her 
"Krys, are you going to sit with amber? " victoria whispered. 

Krystal looked Blankly at her but nodded. 

"Sit with me? don't let the public get suspicious of the both of you " she whispered to Krystal once again. 

Krystal pouted but she couldn't say that victoria was wrong.  They had to keep things as low as possible. Since they have the most fan shippers for kryber compared to the rest of other couple shipping among Fx.



Before the trip even began the group had a small talk. They decided to kind of split Amber and krystal. Since there will always be two groups filming separately for more air time. 
Amber will spend most of her time with luna while krystal will spend with Sulli and victoria. The two kids with their umma. 


Krystal mentally pout knowing that her trip would be llama free from all these separate filming. 


"PD nim, where is the place where I will be doing my skydiving? " Krystal asked worriedly.  Finally, the day has come even closer.

'Aish why did I even say that its a must to do skydiving under my bucket list '

"Don't worry let's practice once we get to the house. I will push you down from the roof " Amber jokingly said. Trying to lessen krystal 's tense mood. 


<><>\><><><><><><<><><>><>>><><><>>><>>





"Yah who is the one holding the keys?! "Victoria and Amber shouted  since both of them first reach the door of their house. 

Krystal heard them but she pretend she was taking a stroll in the park pulling her bag with one hand up waving the house key. 

"Yah jung soo jung hurry up " Amber chuckled and shouted at her girlfriend. 

Krystal continued teasing her members. 
Once they got into the house. They were excited exploring all parts of the house. Running into the kitchen,  the bedrooms as well as the bathroom. 

"There's a bathtub!! " they shouted 
Amber and luna was in a room which had a queen size bed. 
They jumped on the bed and started their pillow fight.


"Yah!! " it was their umma 
Victoria stood by the door just outside looking at the two kids jumping on the bed.