5

Idol Life

After finishing the breakfast amber made. Krystal was washing the dishes while amber was drying the wet dishes. 

Aft they are done, both of them went to the living room sitting next to each other closely on the big sofa. 
Mr and mrs Jung still not back home and Jessica was away from for snsd's world tour. Krystal was flipping through the channels. There's not even one that interest her. 
"krys, why not lets watch the DVD of sm town concert? Manager passed me yesterday because he said I wasn't able to watch the performances. He said the performances were awesome!" I smiled and nodded. 
Amber finally managed to set the DVD player up and went back to sit with her princess on the sofa. Krystal pull herself closer to amber wrapping arms on her waist, resting on her lover's chest. 
First up of the performance was from girl's generation. Amber was cheering for her seniors and her fan girl mode was on. 
"krys, look at yuri! Totally y!"
"gosh taeyeon unnie's voice was so good!!"
"Arghh sunny's so damn cute!"
After girls generation performance, Boa unnie was up for her solo performance. 
"gosh unnie was totally awesome! Drop dead awesome!!! Daebakk!" amber grinning was jumping up and down the sofa. 
Krystal was being pissed off from the start since her sister's group came out. Her lover has been praising them as if they are goddess and now even boa unnie. Krystal know that amber has been a crazy hardcore fan of boa unnie since she was a trainee. And everyone loves and adore amber so much so this includes boa unnie. In fact this made Krystal more pissed. Thinking of what happened in the past before she was with amber.
 
Flashback In krystal's mind
"Omg soojung ah, she's your group member?! Gosh she's so hot!" Jessica was squeaking crazily towards her own little sister. And the rest of Snsd members were surrounding amber. Talking to her trying to know more about her. 
Krystal hated the fact that amber was not hers. She liked no loved amber for a long time. As if it was like love at first sight but she didn't have the courage to confess her feeling to amber. She was afraid that amber wouldn't feel the same. 
And the fact that amber was so popular among both male and female made the competition even harder. Even her own sister Jessica liked amber and was planning to confess to amber. 
Boa unnie has always been taking care of amber. Everytime  she goes out to other countries to perform
She would always remember to buy stuffs back for amber. 
End of flashback
"yay! Stop praising them!" Krystal hit amber on the shoulder hard enough for amber to "OUCH!" 
"princess, why did you do that! I'm not made of metal I'm made of meat! It hurts!" Krystal still pouting with her arms crossed. Trying to act made at amber at the same time. 
Amber knew her girlfriend was being jealous as usual. She just wanted to . 
"alright baby. Stop being mad okay? I stop praising them already. Come here give me a kiss?" amber pulled Krystal closer to her and Krystal soon lost out in this mental game. She responded the kiss and moved herself to sit on top of Amber wrapping her arms on her neck an constantly playing with Amber's hair.The kiss became very passionate and Krystal's hand was on Amber's abs. Krystal broke the kiss and start moving to Amber's neck. Giving feathery kisses all over the jawline but soon Krystal was trying to go deeper. She and on Amber's neck. Amber let out a moan. 
Amber pushed herself away. Krystal was shocked and Hurt by what amber did. Krystal lean forward wanting to continue where they stopped but amber stopped her once again. "krys, I'm sorry but I can't "
Krystal was getting frustrated why did her lover doesn't want to even touch her more. 
"amber why can't we continue? Don't you wan to take another level higher? We did kiss and hug and everything else but not ! Why are you always rejecting whenever we gets closer to ? Am I not good for you? Am I too fat? Too skinny? Not y enough?"
"no krys. Look you're underage you're only 17. I shouldn't be having with you."
"amber! I'm turning legal in a few more months. What's the differences? We can still have now"
"princess then let's wait still you are legally 18 then I will give you what you want okay?"