25

Idol Life

 

                    Chapter 25
 
 
"The champion is......... F(x)! Congratulations!" Fx gotten first after their long awaiting comeback -Pinocchio. 
 
All the members celebrating for their ending stage. Hugging one another, when amber hugged krystal. The fans were cheering "kryber kryber kryber!!" 
 
"Yah sull, we can't lose to kryber!" Victoria said to sulli. They hugged again."sulltoria! Sulltoria!!" But it was softer than kryber's cheer. 
It was krystal turn to revenge and start teasing sulli.
 "Ya donglli, too bad kryber is stronger!"  
"Hyung, see what your girlfriend did" she pouted and complained to amber. 
"Haha sull, sorry but not sorry!" Amber tease. 
After the celebration stage, the fx members went back to their backstage room. Hyunah was standing outside the f(x) room. 
"Doojungie, your rival is here" sulli whispered and teased krystal. Krystal glared back at the whole atmosphere turned icy.
"Hey Am! Congrats on your win you won us again" she pretend to pout sadly and spread her arms out to give amber a hug.  
 
"Why on earth did she called my baby, Am? Gosh, that's what I'm suppose to call and only me." Krystal mentally thought. 
"Jealous soojung, jealous soojung!" Sulli teased krystal whom was beside her sitting on the sofa. Both of them looking at the interaction between amber and hyunah.
Amber pinched hyunah's cheek "we're too strong haha try winning us!" 
"Am, how I wish we could perform the song you rapped in. I think it will be daebak!!" Hyunah said. 
"Haha if we have a chance!" Amber said cheerily. 
 
"Krystal Jung, chill yeah. Amber's just entertaining the stupid . Her eyes has only you. Yes you baby Jung." Krystal mentally trying to control her jealousy to stop herself from doing another stupid thing again. She learned her lesson after the break up with amber the previous time.
 
Krystal changed her performance clothes to her usual casual clothes sitting down at the sofa in their waiting room waiting for the rest. Amber changed faster as the rest still had to remove their make up and stuffs. 
Amber sat beside krystal and placed her arm around her. "Hey baby, why are you so quiet? Ain't you happy just now when you're on the stage celebrating our win?" Looking at her girlfriend emotionless face. 
"Nah. I'm fine." She gave amber a short reply. 
 
Amber knew her princess was jealous about the hyunah scene just now and decided to . 
"Aww.. My princess is jealous right? Haha I knew it!" Amber teased and poke krystal on her forehead. 
"Yahh! Who says!" Krystal retorted and denied. 
"I said it hahaa you're so cute when you're jealous!" Amber looked around to see the waiting room and gave her princess a kiss on the cheek after knowing no one is in the room. 
"You're lying Am!" Krystal turned to face amber
 
"What me? Lying? Nope I'm not." 
 
 Krystal gave a large sigh. "Am, I'm sorry for being jealous. I will control my jealousy just don't leave me." Gripping amber's hand. 
Amber chuckled. She knows soojung is still thinking about the previous breakup.
"Princess, it's alright to be jealous. Just don't doubt my love for you alright?" Amber pinched her cheek. 
 
"So it's alright for me to be jealous?" Krystal asked again just to make sure she heard the right thing. Amber just smile and nodded. 
Then amber received a pinch on her thigh and a smack on her back of the head. 
"Yah. Princess what's that for?!" She whined in pain. 
"For being so touchy with hyunah!" Krystal said with a frown. 
Amber smiled and shouted "Ohh. Jealous princess is here now!"  
 
"Yah stupid. Why did you shout you want the whole world to know I'm jealous? You idiot llama!" She punch amber slightly on the shoulder. 
Amber return back with a hug and rested her chin on soojung's shoulder.